Friday, 23 July 2010

Jack and Jill-Cowgirl Up


Hi Crafty Buddies,Hope you have had a great day,Tonight I am sharing this card I made using Jack and Jill from the very talented CJ of Cowgirl up.This Sunday we have a great challenge for you a nice open challenge of Anything Goes so I would really like it if you would be able to enter this one.It would be really great if those of you who have Cowgirl Up images could use them but if you don't you can still enter and still win the prizes up fpr grabs.Speaking of prizes we have a very good sponsor this week which is the amazing Michelle Perkett who are offering the winner images of their choice plus the winner will also recieve 2 images from Cowgirl up plus the winners badge to display onto their blogs with pride.There will also be badges for the chosen top 3. So thats the challenge details for Sundays Cowgirl Up Sunday Stampen Challenge I look forward to seeing all of your entries next week.
For my card I have used Jack and Jill from Cowgirl Up Stamps which is such a joy to colour I really love this image,Papers are from MME Contrary pack,Tim Holtz Tickets,Martha Stewart Leaf Punch,roses are from my stash.I have used the Sketch from Simon Says Stamp.
I am entering this card into the following Challenges:
Simon Says-Martines Sketch
Just Inspirational-Digi
OSAAT-Digi
Papertake weekly-cutie patootie
Polka Doodles Colour comp-colouring
Corrosive-Cartoon
Stamp something-flowery
Tamikos-Flowers
wild orchid-flowers

I hope you like it and thankyou all very much for popping over to my blog its you guys that keep me going.
Hugs
Lorraine xx






















21 comments:

Poppet said...

Beautiful card Lorraine, love the colours and the colouring is fantastic. :-) xx

Lil Sis said...

Great card Lorraine and such a great sketch LOL.
Beccy x

Anne said...

Lovely card Lorraine love the image Thanks for joining us over @ J I
Anne xx

Paula said...

Good expressions you've given them with your colouring & nicely matched with the papers too. Unusual images - it's always interesting to see what you come up with CJ's images.
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

Angela said...

So cute Lorraine!! They are just adorable!! I have this image and still haven't created anything with it yet!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Dora said...

How sweet, they are adorable, love your DPs and colour combo :) Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week and good luck xx

CreaRenata said...

What a cute card! Thanks for sharing at Stamp Something.

Hugs,
Renata

Gina said...

Absolutley gorgeous Lorraine :D The colour combi is so fresh n summery, love it XXX

Cheryl said...

oh super cute image fab colurs too many thanks for playing at OSAAT hugs cheryl xxxxx

Susan's crafty chaos said...

Beautiful card! Thanks very much for joining in with our Digi Madness challenge at OSAAT, and good luck! Don't forget to check back tomorrow to see the new challenge too :D

Fern said...

You are getting so good at coloring your sweet images, Lorraine!! This one is just adorable... Super sweet card!! Have a wonderful day!! Hugs!!!

Rachel said...

Lorraine what a lovely card. Great colouring. Thanks for joining us on just inspirational

Padster said...

Lovely card - soooo cute - Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week
Hugs,
Deb xx

Valarie (vampme3) said...

Lorraine, this is just too cute!!

Denise Clark said...

Too cute! Love this image! Great combination of papers. I love the ticket with Adore! Perfect!

thanks for visiting Stamping Vacation and becoming a follower. I have given Lorraine credit for this.

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

I really like the papers you used for this! Nice use of the ticket, too!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Pinkllilac said...

Hi Lorraine
Your card is so adorable and love the style, the image is so cute, love it. Thanks for popping by my place and leaving me such a lovely message for me and my hubby,I really appriciated it. I am back in blog land for a few weeks so I shall be popping by to see you.
Hugs Linda

fi's cards and crafts said...

Lorraine...this is gorgeous...love all those colous you have use.

fi
x

Wendy said...

Pretty card and such a cute image, there are some lovely digi images abouit these days.
thanks for joining in at J I challenges

Daniele said...

oh that is one sweet card thanks for joining us at Just Inspirational hugs

Merry said...

Beautiful card...such a cute image and wonderfully coloured.