Sunday, 18 July 2010

My 1st Belles N Whistles Card


Hi to all my friends,followers and guests,
Tonight i want to share a card i made using this gorgeous BnW image kindly stamped for me from a very good friend of mine Paula(PEP) while i wait for mine to arrive.Paula is so very talented and makes the most beautiful cards so please check out her blog I am sure you will love her work as much as I do THANKYOU Paula huni.
I have used the sketch from this weeks Belles and Whistles Challenge which I have turned aroound to suit my image.I coloured her with promarkers,Paper is my minds eye quite contrary,Tim Holtz ticket and doily and roses from my stash.
I am entering this one into the following Challenges:

BnW-Sketch
C.R.A.F.T-Babies/Children
Charisma-Pink week
Colour Create-Warm pinks,chocolate,white
Tamiko's-Flowers
ABC Challenge-Y is for you and me
Wild Orchid crafts-Flowers
YNS-Flower Power
Thanks for looking
hugs
Lorraine xx

16 comments:

Gina said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine, this lovely image certainly suits your style :D XXX

Leann said...

Beautiful card Lorraine!
Hugs x

Carrie said...

I think this is my fave stamp - EVER!!! I love it!!!!

This card is absolutley beautiful hun xx

Jovita AKA Tia Goofy said...

Super cute card, love this image. great job

Poppet said...

Beautiful card Lorraine. Love the pink and browns you have chosen. I love the deep shading you have done around the image. This image is gorgeous I can't wait to see what you do with your new stamps. Happy Crafting. :-) xx

Chelsea said...

Hi Lorraine,
Don't you love coloring her? I hope there will be many more BnW cards from you. :)
Your card is beautiful and a great take on the sketch.
Have a great day.
Luv,
Chelsea

cabio's craft corner said...

Beautiful card with gorgeous flower arrangement. Thanks for joining us at YNS challenge :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Annette Bowes said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine, adorable image, beautifully arranged flowers, take careX:)

Paula said...

This is a beauty - love the colours & I can tell you really enjoyed this one. Love those pearly things too.
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

Suzi said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine, love the image and your colouring is fab. Thank you for joining us this week at CRAFT with your lovely creation.
Hugs
Suzi x

Mimi said...

fabulous card! love the cute image! have a great day! ;)

Fern said...

Lorraine this is adorable/gorgeous!!! I love your coloring!!! Super sweet image!!! Have a wonderful day sweetie!!! Hugs!!!

Elaine said...

This is such a sweet card Lorraine. Lovely choice of colours/papers, and beautifully coloured.Very cute image, and the flowers are the perfect embellie.
Love Elaine xx

Diane said...

Oh Lorraine,she's soooo cute and adorable~!

Emma said...

Oh wow such a beautiful card, gorgeous image and details....loving the colour combo too!!
Hugs Emma x

Julie said...

Super card, Lorraine- love the flower and details and beautiful colouring!! Thanks for sharing it with us at Colour Create! Juliexx