Thursday, 22 July 2010

Summer Evening Cocktails




Hi ladies tonight I would like to share with you a card I made using my new stamp which is called willow with cocktail from Whiff of Joy I just love all of their stamps and they are such a joy to colour with all kinds of mediums.
I have coloured her with promarkers,Papers are from Papermania's Clare Curd Signature range,DCWV Cardstock,lace,flowers and gemstones were all from my crafty stash.I do hope you like it.I have decided to give the Whiff of Joy guest design team call another go using the sketch from the Whiff of Joy challenge which I have turned around to suit my image.
The Design call will be running for 1 week but the week is almost over but if your quick you may still have time to enter,there are so many wonderful benefits so to read more about the GDT Call pop over to Katherina's blog and find out more.
I am also entering this card into the following Challenges:
Allsorts-Summer days
Bunny Zoe Crafts-Summer Days
Secret Crafter-Summer Holidays
Tamiko's-Flowers
Have a great evening
hugs
Lorraine xx

8 comments:

Twin-Katis-PaperScrapworld said...

very nice!!!

greetings Kati

Poppet said...

I love the way you have offset the circle so it looks like she is sitting with a full moon behind her. A cocktail on a warm summer's night mmmmmmmm delicious. (If only I could still have alcohol). Gorgeous colour too. :-) xx

Mina said...

wow I love that rich colour Lorraine and it suits the image perfectly...thanks for joining in with the Bunny Zoe's monthly challenge
Mina xxx

Paula said...

Love the colours & the way she is sitting inside the offset circles. The colouring of her dress is gorgeous & I wish you all the best with this.
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

Debs said...

Gorgeous card - really luxurious colour.
Thanks for playing along with my challenge at Allsorts this week.
Take care
Debs xx

Gina said...

Fabulous card Lorraine! Is it just me or does that lovely image have a look of Loen Love form ideal world about her??? :D XXX

TaraG said...

WOW Lorraine, I just adore this card! The colour combo is stunning and Willow looks like she is having a wonderful time with a drink in hand! Such beautiful details...love the flowers!
Thanks so much for joining us at WOJ Challenge!
Hugs,t

Jane said...

Gorgeous colours and details! thanks for joining us at Whiff of Joy, hugs, Jane xxx