Wednesday, 25 August 2010

SWALK


Hi everyone thanks for popping over.A little while ago crafters companion had a blog hop and I was very lucky to win one of the new SWALK stamp sets and this is the one I won which is called'old Friends' it also comes with extra flowers and the most adorable sentiment which I haven't used on this card but I am sure it will pop up on many cards from time to time.I have coloured the image with promarkers but I am not very pleased with how her hair has turned out its just all wrong but I can live with it for now.The white matt has been embossed with a cuttlebug folder(sorry not sure what its called),Papers are from papermania,Punch is one of my favorite martha Stewart ones called heart Doily or Doily Heart lol,greeting is from Crafters companions Tom Kitten set,I have also used raspberry liquid pearls(I so need to practice with this stuff) and the flowers are from my stash.I also used circle nestabilities for the circle lol.I also Highlighted the greeting with a little glitter glue.
Also this picture was taken round Robs friends house and I really do think its about time someone told my gorgeous little Noo Noo that the World Cup is over lol.


I also wanted to share with you a picture of the prize I won on the Wild Orchid Challenge I am so excited about this one as I don't have any of their flowers mine usually come from the local Hobby Craft So these should arrive sometime this week and whats more there are lots of pink woohoo.



Right now challenges so here is a list of the ones I would like to enter my card into:

Crafters Companion-Sketch

Polka Doodles-Colouring competition

Anything Goes-3 layers
Auds Sentiments-Anything Goes

C.R.A.F.T-Inspiration piccy

Crafts and me-Petals and pearls

Just Inspirational-Hobbies/Activities

Lexis creations-Emboss it
Magical Mondays-Flowers

OSAAT-Shapes

Paperplay-Pink Lots of Pink

Totally Papercrafts-Summer fun

Wild Orchid Crafts-Make it sparkly

Thankyou for taking the time to look at my post.

Hugs
Lorraine xx

22 comments:

Audrey said...

Super cute! I love all the layering and those flowers. Thanks for joinng us at Aud Sentiments and don't forget to enter our new monthly drawing going on right now.

Paula said...

As you know (!) this is a real favourite of mine though I've not had a chance to use her just yet. She's ideal for making grass around so perhaps I'll have a go at that if I can get something sorted with the current chaos.
Well done with the Orchid Crafts, so so pleased with that.
Take care of yourself too.
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

Jo Davies said...

Stunning card Lorraine, really cute do piccy too, plus real jealous of your fab goodies......

Thank you for sharing your wonderful creation with us over at One Stitch At A Time this week. Good Luck!

Jo x

Deirdre said...

Love what you created - stunning.

Thanks for joining on Paperplay this week.

Lisa said...

Hi Lorraine, Gorgeous card! Such a sweet image and pretty papers. What a gorgeous prize - I bet you can't wait for it to arrive!

Thanks for joining us at Crafters Companion.

Lisa x
Guest DT

PS: I have candy on blog if you are interested.

Pops x said...

This is really gorgeous hun i love the cute image and your colours are just perfect, thanks for joining us at Magical Monday big hugs pops x

Liz's creative corner said...

Thanks for joining us at paperplay with this gorgeous card, lovely image and colouring, congrats on your candy, hugs Liz xx

Poppet said...

Beautiful card Lorraine. The papers look fab and the image looks beautiful and congratulations on your Wild Orchid win. Can't wait to see what you do with these flowers. :-) xx

Christine said...

Lovely card, thanks for taking part in our JIC Challenge.

Julie said...

Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Aud sentiments

Sue said...

Hi Lorraine
fabulous card, lovely image, gorgeous papers & design, thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next week, sue,x

Polly Pierce said...

thats just so pretty, great use of shapes

thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week
good luck
Paula x

Elaine said...

Beautiful card Lorraine.
These stamps are so sweet! My fave MS punch too.
Congratulations on your winnings.
Love Elaine xx

Eiglas said...

Lovely card Lorraine!
Thank you so much for coming over to play at C.R.A.F.T this week!
Hugs,
Eiglas
x

Papertrails by a paper lover said...

I was smiling when I saw the dog photo! My fiance is from Sheffield and is a huge Manchester United fan so when the World Cup was being played, he was going crazy. What a beautiful card you made here! I love the little girl image.

hayward69 said...

Love the really cute image and the layout and dp is gorgeous.

Thanks for joining in with us on Magical Monday Challenge

Jayne xx

Annie said...

love the cute image on your magical card! thanks for joining in with us on Magical Mondays!
hugs, annie x

Lori said...

Your colouring is so fun and perfect, love the embossing, thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations this week. I have some yummy blogcandy at www.justsoducky.blogspot.com if you're interested!

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card, I've got some of these stamps for my birthday (so gotta wait a couple of weeks yet to get them) & can't wait to use them :)

Congrats on that great prize too!

Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations & Good Luck!

Hugs
Tracey
x

Padster said...

Gorgeous - thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week and good luck - xx

Debbie said...

Wow Lorraine I just love this, the image is so cute. The colours are lush and the layout is perfect. How cute does Blade look! hugs Debbie x

Victoria said...

This is a gorgeous card - thank you so much for joining us this challenge on magical mondays.