Sunday, 26 September 2010

My 1st White On White Attempt


Hi all I hope you can see this one ok as my camera is rubbish as its only a 5mp so i have to scan my things through.This is my first attempt at doing the white on white and I am going to try another tomorrow but please tell me your honest opinion as this is the only way we can improve.

I have used this adorable image from Belles and whistles which I have coloured with promarkers and added a little glitter to some of the edges,I have also used the following items:Martha Stewart Punch,paper roses,dotty embossing folder,ribbon, a Doily and gems.


I hope you like it and hope you have all had a wonderful weekend.

Woohoo I Won
I just had to shout about this one as I am so excited I hope you don't mind.Elizabeth Bell had an amazing candy on offer of 8 Belles and Whistles christmas Stamps on offer to one lucky commenter and I won which is great as I only have 1 BNW stamp yay can't wait to make some cards with them.

Anyway I would like to enter this card into the following Challenge:

Belles and Whistles-Clean and Simple
I Love promarkers-white on white
A spoonful of sugar-Anything goes
Charisma-Anything goes
Cute card thursday-Sketch
Oldie but goodie-Pink and girly
Allsorts-Plain and simple
OSAAT-Anything goes
Colour create-All white
Stamp and create-Gems
Wild Orchid Crafts-Ribbon/bows
Thankyou for visiting me
hugs
Lorraine xx

22 comments:

Karen said...

Lovely Lorraine and such a pretty image too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

coops said...

beautiful card lorraine.i love the white on white look.your doily is gorgeous and fab image.its really pretty and delicate :)

xx coops xx

Clare *Littlebear* said...

This is beautiful - so pretty with the white on white.
Thank you for joining us at Oldie but a Goodie.
Clare x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

really pretty, really cute image!
Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week, good luck!
hugs shell xx

Gemma said...

Lorraine this is gorgeous! Thanks for joining in this weeks challenges at Charisma and OSAAT :) Gemma x

WeirdCat said...

Beautiful card and well done on your win, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

My name is Wynneth said...

Lovely card, I do love that B&W image and your doily is so pretty - great idea to use it. Congrats on your win, such a lucky girl!!! Thanks for playing along with us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x

Tine said...

Congrats on your win! Lovely card too, and I love your use of the doily. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

Mummylade said...

this card is just gorgeous! Thank you so much for entering the Allsorts challenge this week, good luck!

Paula said...

Love your tocuh of yellow & the whole is so effective with the contrast of textures in the doily, the cetnral band & the image panel layering. Lovely colours too.
Well done on the win - glad I'd got the right Lorraine.
Paula (PEP)

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

This looks great love the doily gives the white background a lift...

Thanks for playing at Allsorts this week

Emma xxx

Francesca said...

Congratulations on your win, a Beautiful creation, Thanks for joining us at Oldie but A goodie this fortnight and good luck!
Hugs
Francesca

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Oldie But A Goodie challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Julie said...

A very pretty card Lorraine. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Julie x

coldwaters2 said...

Whoopee Lorraine congratulations on your win you lucky lady lol. I love your card the fresh whiteness always looks so classy and elegant I love the design and the central image and flowers a great job.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Mina said...

your white card is stunning Lorraine and huge congrats for your win...thanks for joining in with the Colour Create challenge
Mina xxx

Vanja said...

Fantastic card! I love the ribbon.
Thank you for joining us at CCT this week. :)
Hugs, Vanja

Fleur said...

A beautiful card, the image is so pretty
Thanks for joining ALLOSRTS this week & our 2nd challenge at OLDIE but a GOODIE, hope you’ll join us again
Hugz Fleur xXx

Jo Davies said...

What a lovely white on white card, you got it spot on, looks really pretty! Thanks for sharing with us this weeks "Anything Goes" challenge at One Stitch At A Time! hugs Jo xxx

Annie said...

a beautiful girly card. thanks for joining in with us on the Oldie but a Goddie blog!
hugs, annie x

Dena said...

What a gorgeous card! Love the doily and your sweet image!
Thanks for joining the Colour Create Challenge this week!
Hugs, Dena

♪♫♥ Charity Crafter ♪♫♥ said...

I am so pleased for you Lorraine x Iknow you will get so much joy from them x Leigh x