Friday, 29 October 2010

Simply Tilda Birthday Card


Hello to all my crafty friends I hope you are all having a wonderful evening or day depending on your location.Tonight I want to share this simple card I made for my niece's birthday using this beautiful Digital I mage I bought from Make it crafty There are loads of fab Digital images to choose from and they work so well with alll of your stamped or digital images.I have teamed it with this cute Tilda image that I was given.I kept the card simple as I printed the background quite large as the card is approx.6x6.I have coloured my images with promarkers and added a few pearls which are from Wild orchid crafts.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Totally Tilda-Pink/Pearls
Lexis creations-Birthday
One stop crafts-Photo inspiration
Paper sundaes-Natural women
Stamp and create-Pink
Wild orchid crafts-Pastels
Crafty purple frog-Anything goes
I hope you like it and thankyou for visiting me
hugs
Lorraine xx

19 comments:

Val said...

Hi Lorraine

Really pretty card. Thanks for joining Lexi's Creations this week.

Hugs
Valxx

Paula said...

I like the sky & grass colouring - nice & subtle with brilliant shading. Interesting scene too with Tilda sort of almost part of the whole.
Paula (PEP)

Crystal said...

Great background, it goes so well with this Tilda image! Not to mention it fits our challenge perfectly. Thanks for playing along in our Paper Sundaes Challenge :)

Debs said...

Great card Lorraine. Tilda snuggles in there perfectly. Love your colouring. Good luck with the challenges. Debs xx

Claire x said...

Lovely card and great background. Hugs, Claire x

Wishcraft said...

Great card - love the scene you've created, so pretty :o) Lisa x

Fiona said...

hey Lorraine...this is fab and you have mad a great job of the colouring. Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week.

Fi
x

tiggertastic said...

what a special card, this is so colourful and just perfect in every sense,


wishing you a lovley weekend, and good luck in the challenges

sarah-louise(Purple Frog DT)
tiggertastic blog

kaos said...

What a great scene!

Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Purple Frog Challenge!
kaos

Paddington fan said...

What a cute Tikda card and I love that background.Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations this time for our birthday challenge and good luck, love Jacky x

SassyCricut said...

beautiful card.. love the background

Lynne said...

great background and beautiful colouring!! thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda xx Lynne xx

Christine said...

Gorgeous scenery stunning Tilda thanks for sharing & joining us at Totally Tilda pink/pearls chall

smiles Christine & TT Dt girlies xx

Julie said...

Very cute! I love the scene you created. Thank you for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge!

Julie

Lisa Andrews said...

Beautiful card. I just love background, Tilda looks just perfect sitting there! Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids

Sam said...

This is just so gorgeous Lorraine x

Vicky said...

Fabulous image I have a few of their images just not got around to using them I'm terrible for that. Love your Tilda.
Thankyou for joining us at Crafty Purple Frog's 1st challenge

Hugs Vicky xx

Lacey Stephens said...

Another fabulous card!! I love it!!
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com

Manuela said...

Great Birthday card! ♥

Thanks for joining us this week at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge blog. ^_^

Hugs,
ⓂⒶⓃⓊⒺⓁⒶ