Monday, 25 October 2010

Winter Fun


Good morning everyone I would like to share this wintery fun card that I made yesterday afternoon and for once I think I kind of like it lol. WOW how do you like this adorable image and whats even more great about it is that it was absolutely free so if you would like it too which to be frank why wouldn't you then you can have her for yourself by popping over to the Create4fun blog and colour her until your hearts content.

I have coloured her with my usual promarkers and used art glitter loose glitter for the white areas for a bit of christmas sparkle.I am just wondering who she is thinking about throwing that snowball at.Me probably lol.The papers are from DCWV,the sentiment is from a cute companions christmas set called 'Let it snow'I think.I have also used a cuttle bug snowflake die to create the snowflakes and of course the beautiful circle and scallop circle blanks are from the wonderful Susie Sugars store why not grab some they even come with stands to prop your card up now how cool is that.
I hope you like it I had a great time making it.
I would like to enter this one into the following challenges:
Crafty Purple frog-Anything goes
Sarah Hurley-Xmas card not red and green
Stamp Something-Digital
Totally gorjuss-Sparkle
Wild Orchid Crafts-Pastels
Fussy and fancy-Winter wonderland
Stamping Vacation-No image beginning with S
Paper romance-Make a round card
Thankyou for visiting me
hugs
Lorraine xx

19 comments:

Paula said...

You're on a round spree I can see - rather like this with the colours & all the layers. The snowflake Cuttlebug will have to arrive on the wish list too.
Paula (PEP)

Debs said...

Wow this is gorgeous Lorraine, love it. Thanks for letting us know about the freebie. Debs xx

debbi taylor said...

This is gorgeous! please email me your address you have won my blog candy! well done hope you enjoy it x

Claire x said...

This is a gorgeous card and such a fab image - will pop on over to collect her I think. Hugs, Claire x

Denise Clark said...

You can't beat adorable AND free! WOW! You did an excellent job with her. I want one! I'll have to pop over there! Thanks for letting us know! Love the papers you put together! Love the soft colors with touches of bolder hues! Looks great!

Thanks so much for playing along with the challenges at Stamping Vacation! This earns you entry in the Nov 1st prize drawing!

Pascale said...

Hi Lorraine I love all the sparkle great fun card.Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafty Purple Frog. Hugs Pascale

kaos said...

Oh she is adorable and so is your card!

Thanks for taking part in our first Crafty Purple Frog Challenge!

kaos

♪♫♥ Charity Crafter ♪♫♥ said...

This is lovely hun x just popping by to tell you you won candy at: http://taylor-madecards.blogspot.com/2010/10/birthday-blog-candy.html#comment-form

Enjoy x Leigh x

Lisa Jane said...

She is a real cutie pie - love the sparkle and the colours
Thanks for joining us at Sarah Hurley this week
Lisa ;

Poppet said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine, the blues look wonderful and the glitter is really effective, I can tell it's there even without enlarging the picture. Your image is coloured perfectly you have definitely mastered the shading. :-) xx

Faye said...

You should like this card, it is loooooooverly. Image is cute and you have coloured her beautifully, love the colours you've used too. xxx

tiggertastic said...

this card is outstanding, everything about it is perfect and a pleasure to see this evening in blog land

good luck in the challenges

sarah-Louise xx
tiggertastic blog

Diane said...

Oh how cute!!! Love the image and your card is gorgeous as always!

Berenice R. said...

So cute! :)

Vicky said...

Fabulous gorgeous card hun I nabbed this image too she is super cute. Love your colours & your colouring. Good luck in your challenges.
Thankyou for joing us at Crafty Purple Frog & hope to see you again.

Hugs Vicky xx

Amy Leggate- Paper Romance said...

Super Cute!! Thanks for playing along this week at Paper Romance!!
Amy

Lisa said...

Beautiful work! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week!

Sarah Hurley said...

cute card!

Thank you for joining us at Sarah Hurley Challenges

Sarah x

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Adorable image and love the layout on this card! Thanks for sharing at Stamping Vacation!