Monday, 7 February 2011

Lets Get Together


Close up of my colouring

Hello everyone I hope your all having a great start to the week I am spending today crafting in between a rediculous amount of washing lol.
The image I have chosen today is called 'Summer wedding' by Motivet Stamps but apart from weddings I think it is also a good image for valentines or anniversary cards too.

The gorgeous paper is from Bobunny's Crazy Love collection,The punch I was bought yesterday from my gorgeous other half Rob he is so good to me I just adore this punch if you don't already know it is a deep edge one from Martha Stewart.I have coloured with my promarkers and I am quite pleased with the suit on the man but I still need lots of practice when using reds and shading with this colour. To finish I have added a greeting and 2 heart gems.

I hope you like it and I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Bunny Zoe's-Love,Love,Love
By the cute and girly-Red is all around us
CES-Red and Romance
CYDA-Photo Inspiration
Crafters Companion-Romance
Crafts and me-Red
Crafty Cardmakers-Hearts
Crafty purple frog-Valentines/Romance
Creative craft world-Love card challenge
Cupcake crafts-Seeing Red
Dotties world-Valentines challenge
DYSU-Red Hot
I love promarkers-Anything goes
Paperplay-Stamp it out
Simon says-Love is in the Air
Stamp and create-Love
Stampin for the weekend-Valentines
Stamptacular Sunday-Hearts gone wild
Wild Orchid-Love is....

Wowzers looking at all of those challenges there sure is alot of loving going on in blogland
thankyou so much for taking the time to read my post
hugs
Lorraine xx

34 comments:

Paula said...

That's a lovely punch & as for the colouring of that hat - brillant. Hope the washing isn't too onerous & that you are surfacing from under it.
Paula (PEP)

WencheP said...

Fabulous card, absolutely love the cute image, lovely coloring. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Claire x said...

What a brilliant card - fab image. Hugs, Claire x

Vicky said...

Oooooh I'm loving that punch I feel a shopping trip coming on lol. This is gorgeous hunni I love the image they look fabulous.....I think this is my fave card of yours hun.
Also thankyou for joining all us girlies at....wait for it.....Ces Challenges, Crafts & Me Challenges & Crafty Purple Frog challenges, good luck shug. Thank goodness we are on sweet stampin together pmsl.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Suzilou said...

Wow fab card, very cute image and I love that MS punch :)

WeirdCat said...

Great card,love the colouring, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine. Love the border punch and your colouring looks fab to me. Debs xx

Miranda said...

very gorgeous Lorraine, I love the punched border, it's very cute and that image is too cute
thanks for joining the DYSU challenge this week

hugs
Miranda

Mini said...

Your colouring is stunning! A cute card. Thanks for taking up our love challenge at Creative Craft World.
Sue x

Donna Mosley said...

Hi lorraine, this a gorgeous creation. love the cute couple and your fantastic colouring. Thanks for joining us at Crafty cardmakers.

Donna x

Céline said...

cute card, love the border punch and image
thanks for playing with us at paperplay this week.
hugs
céline

Tine said...

Hi. Great card with fabby punch work. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

My name is Wynneth said...

Such a sweet image and I love the fabulous heart border. Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynnth
x

Kathleen said...

Great card, love the papers and punched border, thank you for joining us this week at I ♥ Promarkers.

coops said...

gorgeous card lorraine.i love the fab image and your colours are great :D

xx coops xx

princesskitten said...

that's magic

kitten DYSU team

Peggysue said...

Fabulous card! I love those hearts and your coloring is fantastic!!
Thank you for joining us at DYSU for RED HOT week. Please play again!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Just gorgeous, it all fits together so well!!

Thank you for sharing with us at CES Challenge this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

TaraG said...

Absolutely adorable! Love this sweet image...you've coloured it beautifully! Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Challenge!
Hugs,t

Janna said...

Hi Lorraine! Thank you so much for sharing your fabulous red hot card with us at DYSU this week! Janna

kaos said...

Lovely card - cute image and great details!

Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafty Purple Frog Challenge!
hugs
kaos

Jo said...

Totally Cute! Thanks for joining in with the challenge at DYSU this week! Hope to see you next week!

Faye said...

What a super delish card, amazing colouring too! Loving your red element. Thanks for playing at Cupcake this week. x

Mummylade said...

what an adorable project. Thank you so much for entering this in the SFTW challenge and good luck!

Eiglas said...

Super card Lorraine - love that MS punch!"
Thsnk you so much for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers this week!
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Gemma said...

Wow super card, love this couple they are so sweet together, and lots of hearts, so great take on our challenge. Thank you for joining us at SSC this week and happy Valentine! Gemma

Sheena said...

A lovely card with great colouring. Thanks for joining us at CES this week! Sheena xx

gerslittlesnippets said...

Such a cute card. The punched border is beautiful. Thank you for entering the BTC&G Red + challenge this month.
Geraldine

Graphicat said...

Adorable!! And fabulous colouring!
Im so glad you joined us at STamptacular this week!
Cheers
Cheri

Chocolate Orange said...

A cute card !!
Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft World for our Love Challenge.
Choccy x

Rainmac said...

Hi Lorraine, what a beautiful card, I love the colours and the super cute image. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Days Away, good luck with the challenge xxx

Louly said...

What a gorgeous card. I love the vibrant colours. Thanks for playing along at Dottie's World.

Liz said...

Really stunning work thanks for joining our challenge at CYDA

Liz x

Diane said...

Too cute Lorraine! Love your coloring and of course the punch!!!Beautiful card!