Saturday, 19 March 2011

Sweet Stampin DT-Cute Bookmark


Hello everyone as promised I am back with my project for this weeks
Sweet Stampin Challenge and this week our theme is Slugs,Snails and Puppy Dogs Tails.
Our sponsor this week is the amazing Whimsy Stamps.
I decided to make a little corner bookmark this week using this little cutie he is called Biscuit and is from the popcorn bear kids collection and what I love about this set is that the tag on his bone is clear and there are 3 different mini sentiments to choose from to stamp into the tag and I have chosen'For my friend'.
I have coloured my image with promarkers,the paper is from Bo Bunny and to add a bit of sparkle I have added some star shaped gems and used a Tea Dye distress ink for the edges.I have used a Martha Stewart punch on the bottom but I am sorry but I can't remember what it is called.I have also used circle and scallop circle nestie dies.

I would like to thank everyone for entering last weeks Movie challenge and hope you will be able to join in with this weeks challenge too I look forward to seeing all of your gorgeous makes.

I would like to enter this one into the following challenges:
Anything goes-Die cuts
Die cut dreams-Mothers day or special friend
OLLCB-Its a man thing
Polka Doodles-All about books
Saturday challenge-Anything but a card
Simon says stamp and show-Some stars
Stamp something-Sweet
Wild orchid crafts-Dieing to punch it out
Colour create-Green,brown,cream,black

Thankyou for visiting me today
much love
Lorraine xx

32 comments:

Jan said...

This is gorgous, love the colours xx Jan

Grenouille Greetings said...

Lots of lovely sweet creations from your recently. I'm sorry I haven't been by for a while. Love your lilac and lemon confection from the last post and this bookmark is just perfect for snips and snails! Hugs, Lesley

Carrie said...

Hi Hun

Totally love this... its so cute - in a boyish way lol xx

Sammibug said...

Cute bookmark! I really need to try making one of these. Thank you for sharing your creation with us at Ooh La La this fortnight.

Mummylade said...

what an adorable bookmark! Thank you so much for entering the DCD challenge and good luck.

Claire x said...

This is just fab, gorgeous image of Biscuit - I keep meaning to have a go at one of these bookmarks. Hugs, Claire x

downrightcrafty said...

Lovely book mark thank you for sharing with us at the SCSC
Hugs Kate x

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie gorgeous bookmark hun I love the image its such a cutie & I love the colours I love browns.
Hope you have a fab weekend hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Lovely!

Thanks for joining us on our "Anything but a card" challenge on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

Hugs Jane x

Kelly Green said...

That image is so cute!! I love corner bookmarks!! I made one for everyone in my fam lol.

Thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter. Hope to see you again soon!

~Kelly :)

Wendi said...

Wow gorgeous I love these corner book marks such a cute image
Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
Wendi

Liz's creative corner said...

Wow this is so cute, adorable image, thanks for joining into our colour challenge at colour create, hugs Liz xx

josie2010 said...

What a lovely idea! A lovely bookmark!
Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles this week!
Josie x

Faye said...

So cute, so very very cute. xxx

coops said...

fab bookmark lorraine.love the image and yummy colours :D

x coops x

sasa said...

Love the blue and brown tones together. Thanks for joining in With Simon Says Stamp and Show.

Sarah
xx

Paula said...

Love the shading on his nose & the bone - will have to keep this short as the internet is playing up & it's almost impossible to comment.
Paula (PEP)

Saskia said...

Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles with this lovely bookmark, so cute! Good luck!

Saskia :)

weewiccababe said...

gorgeous bookmark, such a cute wee dog
Debz
xx

♪♫♥ Charity Crafter ♪♫♥ said...

This is soooooo sweet x Leigh x

Kathryn said...

What a great idea! lovely design, Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes, K x

Audrey said...

Super cute bookmark. I love that dog. Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles.

Abi said...

Love the bookmark Lorraine & I seem to remember the last time you made one of these I said I must give it a go.... Well surprise surprise I haven't yet but this is a timely & gorgeous reminder! xxx

lis-m said...

I love these little book marks, really must try and make one.
Thanks for joining us over @ Polkadoodles this week. Good luck.
Hugs

Colette said...

Lovely bookmark, great image, glad you could join us at Polkadoodles this week. Good luck! Colette xx

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Die Cut Dreams challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Fliss said...

Lovely bookmark and an adorable image.
Thanks for sharing it with us at Polka Doodles All About Books challenge and good luck.
x

Tip Top said...

Such a cute bookmark - I must try making one of these corner ones! Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!

BondGirl said...

gorgeous bookmark. I must try this! Thanks for joining in the Polkadoodle Challenge

Claire Phillips said...

Thanks for playing along at Polka doodles in our all about books challenge! Great bookmark!Cheers Claire x

FauxPainter - Dee Paramour said...

So sweet, thanks for taking part in the Polka Doodles challenge

Vintage Milly said...

Oh how very cute, love them, thanks for entering our challenge,
Em.x