Monday, 7 March 2011

Thinking Of You Under The Weather


Hello everyone I just wanted to share this little card with you that I made.
The cute stamp is from Motivet and what I love about it is if you look closely the mouse is wringing out his tail bless him. I have coloured my image using promarkers and although its difficult to see i have glazed the rain drops with glossy accents and the sentiment has also been glazed all over. I have used a martha stewart punch down the side and attashed a little ribbon and glued on a cute gemstone.I have also added very small pearls in 2 of the corners and edged my paper with some diamond stickles too.
I have had a quiet weekend and not done very much but the relaxation has been so lovely.
I hope you have all had a good weekend,now lets see what challenges this one will fit into here goes:

Sarah Hurley-Four legged friends
Papertake weekly-Anything goes
The crafty pad-Use a ribbon
Simon says Stamp-Recipe( my 3 embellies are pearls,gem,ribbon)
Wild Orchid crafts-Anything goes
Charisma-Four legged friends
I hope you have a great start to the week and I hope to see you all soon cyber style of course
hugs
Lorraine xx

17 comments:

Paula said...

that's just so funny with the little mouse wringing his tail out - delightful. Love your shading of that umbrella too. Hope you've got on OK with the brayering?
Paula (PEP)

Donna Mosley said...

AWW! Lorraine, this is adorable. Love the supercute image, amazing colouring and fab details you've added.

Donna x

Claire x said...

Fab card Lorraine and such a sweet little image. Hugs, Claire x

Lorraine A said...

aww , this is very cute :-) the image is adorable and I love the colours and papers you used ,, lovely :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Lorraine A said...

oops ,, I meant to add ,, thanks for joining us on the PTW too :-) xx

Angie said...

Fab card love the image and the colours thanks for joining us at papertake weekly
Angie x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Lorraine I so love this card that image is totally adorable I love Motivet images and the colours and design look super duper.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie love this gorgeous card hunni the image is fabulous I love it. Its nice to have a chillaxing weekend hun. I did no crafting at all & just spent the whole weekend with hubby & kids I didnt spend a lot of time on blogland either....i really enjoyed it.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Lisa Jane said...

whata cute litle image and gorgeous colours
Thanks for joining us at Sarah Hurley this week
Lisa ;)

coops said...

aw this is gorgeous lorraine.i love the sweet image and fab colours :D

xx coops xx

aqualeiga said...

Your card is great, like the way you've used this image for a get well card.....a refreshing change from the 'run-of-the-mill' get well images. Thanks so much for joining us at THE CRAFTY PAD this week for our 'Use Ribbons' challenge.

Hugs, Ali x

Jane said...

This is gorgeous - adorable image! thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp! hugs, Jane x

Abi said...

Lorraine, this is so cute! I'd be delighted to receive this if feeling 'under the weather'. xx

Barbara said...

What a darling card, Lorraine. I just love the image and you colored it just perfectly. It certainly will make someone smile;) Thanks for joining us this week at The Crafty Pad for our "ribbon" challenge. XX

Emma said...

Aw such an adorable card Lorraine, love the image and gorgeous colours.
Hugs Emma x

Faye said...

What a sweet card, loving the colours. xxx

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

OMGosh Lorraine!! What a sweet image!! Love your card layout design. Thank you so much for visiting my blog and following. I’m now following you back although I could have sworn that I had already done that ages ago...weird?!?! I’ve spend a good deal of time this afternoon looking around your blog and have enjoyed your beautiful creations. Wish I had the time to comment on them all, but my little one’s are calling for me. LOL

Hugs,
Wendy