Wednesday, 11 January 2012

New Year New Shoes


Good afternoon friends,
Today I thought I would try colours I don't use very often mainly orange and I think they sort of work quite well together.The stamp is from Lily of the valley and has been coloured with promarkers the papers I got free with a magazine a while ago and the sentiment is from Whimsy stamps and i have cut it out using circle nesties.To finish my card I have added some crinkle ribbon and some pearls from wild orchid crafts.
I hope you like it.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Lili's Little Fairies-New beginnings
Anything goes-Anything goes
CES-Anything goes
Paper sundaes-saturated colours
Passion for promarkers-song inspired(Shania Twain-Shoes)
Simon says stamp-Spots/stripes
Stamp and create-Anything goes
Wild orchid-Anything goes
Joanna Sheen-Celebrations

Thanks for visiting me today
hugs
Lorraine xx

14 comments:

Debbie said...

This is one of my favourite Lili of the Valley images and you have used her beautifully, love the use of your colours. Hugs Debbie x

Vicky said...

Beautiful Lorraine...and such a gorgeous colour too hun :o)

have a great evening...hugs Vicky xx

CraftyC said...

What a pretty card Lorraine, the colours are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at the CES & Lili's Little Fairies Challenges!
Clairexx

Pink Dandelion said...

Really sweet card Lorraine, love the colours. Good luck in the challenges. Debs xx

Fiona said...

lovely card Lorraine...I have a bit of an orange thing going on at the moment...love it!!

Fi
x

Paula (PEP) said...

It's always a bit hard branching into colours we're not used to but your balancing using the white works superbly with these bright colours. I like it!
Paula (PEP)

coops said...

so stunning lorraine.i love your colours and design and the image is gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

What a fun image! Love those colors you have chosen!

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Lorraine I think you have chosen your colours well, they look truly wonderful the design and that image look beautiful, I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Rica said...

Fabulous co9our Lorraine, I love those papers and find it brilliant how you have combined the colours and the sweet image!!!

So happy you could join us the Simon Says Stamp challenge
love
Heather xx

Maya said...

Such a wonderful card!
Love the colors and the image is so cute :)
Thank you for joining us at PfP,
hugs from Maya

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card, so sweet and pretty.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our spots &/or stripes challenge
hugs Mandy xx

Sandra said...

Such a pretty card with a great colour combo. Thanks for joining us on the Joanna Sheen Monthly Challenge.... hope to see you again next month.
Sandra x

Lena Katrine said...

Great creation in beautiful colours and lovely details! Thanks for joing our Anything Goes challenge at WOC, but please read the rules on top of our blog before entering our challenges the next time!
Hugs, Lena Katrine