Tuesday, 24 January 2012

Popcorn Love and My Angry Moment


Hi I thought I would share this clean and simple quick card I made,I have used a decoupage design from Popcorn the bear Romance cd rom,I then stamped the word love twice and coloured them with promarkers and stamped little hearts onto some of them before glazing them with glossy accents,I finished with a little ribbon and some gems for the corners I hope its ok.

Right now for my moment lol this is not craft related but it has been bugging me and my other half for a few days now,we have these new neighbours opposite us in the flats where we live its only a small block so everyone knows everyone really anyway Rob did a good deed and took their old washing machine down the stairs out to the bins for them as she said her hubby was unable to do it,in return she bought our dog some treats which we were very thankful for next day she brings our dog a bone from her roast and we politely said thankyou but we are unable to give it to him as we dont allow him to eat bones as they can be harmful then the following day her husband knocked the door saying he has a new ipad thingy and was looking to buy a router and could he look at ours Rob frowned as not sure why and then his wife came out convincing him to let them have a look,well once inside they walked right up to my lappy and where the router was and started jotting down the numbers underneath and stuff omg the cheek of it they said they wanted to type it into theirs so they could try out the internet omg as you can imagine the fury in us right now it just goes to show that they were trying to piggy back our internet how cheeky is that obviously they didn't succeed but we would see his wife everyday and she would stop and talk to the dog and we haven't really seen them since they are keeping a low profile.
well thats enough of me waffling on but does it sound like we have over reacted or do you think we should be concerned?
thanks for listening to me go on and on lets get on to the fun part now .........challenges so here is the list:

7 kids college fund-Love is in the air
Anything goes-To the one I love
Crafty creations-Valentines
cupcake crafts-All you need is Love
OLLCB-Seeing double
Paperplay-Ribbon
Stamp and create-Anything goes
Wild orchid-Creature compforts

Thankyou all so very much for popping by and reading my post of moaning lol I really love you all to bits
hugs
Lorraine xx

15 comments:

Vicky said...

Hi my sweets totally gorgeous card loving the colour theme completely & of course the image.

The cheeks of your neighbours, some people have the hind for anything. Up here they say shy bairns get nowt but do ya know what hun I think it really means shy bairns cant take the P*** honestly it always shocks me & disgusts me how some people can be, how a person can treat another person & not even feel ashamed for doing it, its like they have no morals. I'm glad tho that they didnt succeed shug & so they should keep a low profile.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Paula (PEP) said...

I haven't got a clue about these internet things or about piggybacking but it does sound odd. Perhaps you could ask for advice from your internet provider or a local computer shop. You take care of yourselves - all of you.
Your black & red matting for Popcorn is ever so effective & the roses really stand out from the image.
Paula (PEP)

Deirdre said...

So sweet - what an adorable teddy.

Thanks so much for playing along with us at Paperplay this week.

inkypinkycraft said...

The cheek of some people!!!
A vibrant card
Thanks for playing at anything go this week, hugs trace x dt

Nicole Mullen said...

Very cute card, love the colour combo! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Paperplay this week.

Shelly said...

A really beautiful card for our challenge, I love the teddy! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake! Shelly x

Pat said...

Beautiful card, love the colours, thanks for joining in our challenge at OLLCB this week.

I can't believe that anyone could be as cheeky as that thank goodness they didn't succeed in getting into your internet.

Have a nice day today.

Pat xx

Violets Corner said...

Gorgeous card, many thanks for sharing the love at Cupcake Craft Challenges this week!

Warm hugs
Maarit

coops said...

gorgeous card lorraine.fab image and your strikng colours are stunning ;D
blooming cheeky beggars,i can`t believe they started writing down your router number.god i think i would of exploded.thank goodness you clocked what they were up to.the cheek of some people
eh.

xx coops xx

NGCARDS said...

A fantastic creation hun! Thanks for playing over at PTW! xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Lorraine this doesn't look at all a simple card that image is a beauty and I love the stamped glazed sentiments the colours are gorgeous.

What a cheeky pair of neighbours I am glad they didn't succeed in trying out your internet, some people have such a nerve, I would have been worried at what else they might have been up to while in your house.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Jill said...

ohh beautiful card love the lettering too thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Lizy said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine!

Cheeky so and so's! Good for you for blocking them! Might be an idea to warn your other neighbours...

Thanks for joining us at Ooh La La :)
Lizy DT x

Frances said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Frances said...

Beautiful card love the sweet bear image and the colors.
Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids Challenge Blog, hugs, Frances.