Tuesday, 17 January 2012

Thanks A Bunch



Good Evening Peeps,
As you can see I have two very similar pics on this post the reason being I couldn't decide which one looked better but please click on them for a better viewing.
For my card I have used a Hanglar Stanglar image given to me by my friend Debs thanks huni,I have coloured her using promarkers (makes a change lol) ,the sketch I have followed from the Just magnolia and Hanglar Stanglar challenge blog, papers are from Bobunny,sentiment is by Whiff of Joy -general sayings,Flowers and pearls are from Wild orchid crafts,ribbon is from my stash ,oval and scallop oval nestabilities were used along with dotty embossing folder from cuttlebug and stickles glitter glue. Wow that was some list of products lol thought it would never end sorry if I have bored you all half to death.My other half Rob said he really liked this one I can't say my better half cos I am the better half lol good job he wont be reading this haha.Although he is not keen on Magnolias or Hanglars as he says they need faces lol.
Anyway enough of me jibbering on we need challenges so here goes:

A gem of a challenge-photo inspiration
Anything goes-Anything goes
Bunny Zoes-Photo inspiration
Crafts and me-Anything goes
Crafty purple frog-Anything goes
DYSU-Pink
Papertake weekly-Buttons,bows,bling,blooms
Stamp and create-Anything goes
Sweet stampin-All that glitters
Wild orchid crafts-Anything goes

Thankyou for visiting me this evening
hugs
Lorraine xx

18 comments:

Fiona said...

this is gorgeous Lorraine...I prefer the top one as I think the colours look more true, but both fab.

Fi
x

Mona Eidhammer said...

Thanks for playing in our christmas bumper challenge over at Crafts and Me with this fabulous creation. Hugs...Mona

Steph said...

What a gorgeous card!! I love the pink/brown combo and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes this week, hope to see you again soon! x

WencheP said...

Oh my gosh - this is totally gorgeous. I love the colour combo and the image is so pretty. Love the flowers too. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Lisa aka Myran said...

This is to sweet Lorraine! Such pretty girl and decorations. Thank you for joining us at Papertake Weekly and hope to see you again :)

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie this is gorgeous & I sooooo love the colour combo its one of my faves....my other being blue & brown lol. I havnt coloured an hanglar up for so long :0(. The top photo I think is the better one shug the lighting is a lot more natural & bright & shows the card off beautifully like it should hun. Really do love this card!!

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

coops said...

so gorgeous lorraine.your layout and colours are stunning and i love the sweet hanglar :D

xx coops xx

Gaynor said...

Just beautiful, love this image and layout, thanks for joining us at Anything goes, hope to see you again, Gaynor DT :)

Don't forget we are having a DT call at the moment, why not give it a try.

Cathy said...

So pretty, gorgeous image and papers. Thank you for joining in the Sweet Stampin' challenge this week.
Cathy xx

CraftyC said...

A beautiful card Lorraine and the colours are so pretty!
Clairexx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Lorraine this is so beautiful, I just love the colours you have used, the design and those embellishments look terrific and I adore that gorgeous image, superb card.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Abi said...

Beautiful card Lorraine & lovely to see you over at Sweet Stampin' ;-)

Unfortunately some of the Sweet Stampin' DT girls have been unable to leave comments on your blog this week. The rest of the team have rallied round to try & make sure that everyone gets comments but it would be a tremendous help if you would consider the fix. Apparently this is due to blogger issues with an embedded comments box & the way to cure it it is to have a pop up box instead. If you need instructions on how to do this, please see here

http://xxxtglxxx.blogspot.com/2012/01/blogger-issues-white-screen-no-comments.html

where Alison has provided a quick walk though, it's a simple process!

Thank you so much & we appreciate you playing along with Sweet Stampin' xx

Rebekah said...

Beautiful creation thanks for entering at AGOAC hugs Rebekah xx

Paula (PEP) said...

Love the browns, pinks & creams & the way you have perched her. I had to chuckle at the wording of the sentiment in relation to her hairstyle!
The swirly patterning of the papers is lovely with her frilly dress & combines nicely with both the embossed spots & the scalloped edges.
Paula (PEP)

Peggysuez said...

Oh my goodness that is such a sweet card, what a nice image to receive! Great colors too, one of my favorite combinations. Thanks for joining us this week at Stampin' Sisters in Christ!

Beate said...

What an adorable card. Wonderful color and embellishment choices.
Hugs and smiles

Linda said...

So very, very pretty. Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Purple Frog.

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a lovely card you have made here. Thank you for taking part in the Crafty Purple Frog Challenge this fortnight and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (The Crafty Purple Frog Design Team Member) xxx