Tuesday 24 August 2010

Awards - For Me And Some Of You


Hi everyone firstly I would like to say a big thankyou to Both Leigh and Angie and heres why!




Firstly I got these lovely awards from one of my very best blogging friends who has been there for me since the very beginning and has helped me in more ways then I can say she is a remarkable and very kind hearted lady who always puts others before herself and everything she does is for charity.Talking of the charity Leigh works for she has designed the Kindness matters award herself and it would be really great if you could pop over to Leighs Blog Charity Crafter that would be great and if you can donate a little something even better but please pop over to Leigh's to get all of the info on her Charity work and donations and things thankyou so much Leigh there will always be a special place in my heart for you huni xx

Secondly I have recieved this special award from the very talented Angie who very kindly made my header at the top of my blog for me which I absolutely love also she has the most adorable digi images too you just got to pop over there to check them out go here to take a peek at her awesome blog.Angie is one of my newer blogging buddies and she too holds a special place in my heart.

I always feel guilty about giving awards to a select few so I would like all of my followers to please accept this award and display it on your blogs as you all mean so much to me and its you guys that keep me going so thankyou all so very much.



hugs
Lorraine xx

No comments: