Saturday 25 September 2010

Cowgirl Up DT Card And Challenge


Happy Sunday everyone its that time again Challenge time at Cowgirl Up Sunday Stampen Challenge and this week our theme is '3 papers and 3 different flowers' in my card I have used white paper flowers,paper roses and gem flowers in the corner but if you look closely I have used nut brown flowersoft for the centres of the sunflowers.Do you like the image I have used this weekthis one was a joy to colour and is called 'In the garden' and you can purchase this and many other beauties like this one at the Cowgirl Up Designs Ranch and at great prices too.

The papers were all from a paper pack I recieved free with a magazine which I just love I am going to hate it when they are all gone :(

prizes




This week we have 2 great sponsers firstly we have Prairie Fairy who are giving the winner 5 digital Images of their choice and secondly Town Scrapper who will be giving the Top 3 1 image of their choice and the Top 3 will also recieve 1 image of their choice from our Cj From Cowgirl Up Designs Ranch.
All winners will also recieve badges for their blogs.

Well with all of these great prizes on offer I am sure you will want to dash off and get out all those pretty flowers and papers and I look forward to seeing each of your creations.

For my card this week I would like to enter it into the following challenges:

A Spoonful of sugar-Anything goes
Make it crafty-Anything goes
Charisma-Anything goes
Creatilicious-Pink,Brown,Green

Thankyou for visiting me today
hugs
Lorraine xx

10 comments:

Jill said...

This is such a pretty image and love your checkered background papers. Thank you so much for playing along with Make it Crafty and really hope to see you for our next challenge. Jill

craftycreationsbydebbie said...

This is so lovely Hunni, I love those papers too. I love the way you've done the flowers. Thank you for my lovely comment you left on my last card, it meant so much coming from a great friend. Hugs Debbie x

Merry said...

Such a pretty card..love your colouring.

Zoe said...

Lorraine, it's beautiful. Those papers sure are pretty and you have done a fab job colouring this image. Love the idea of adding flowersoft to the centres of the sun flowers! Thanks so much for playing along with our fun Make it Crafty challenge. I hope to see you back for the 'technique' challenge. hugs xxoo

Vee said...

Such a lovely card.Thanks for playing with Charisma.
xx Vee

Maria said...

Oh this is so pretty! Love the MME papers as they are my faves and those flowers are just yummy. Thanks for playing along with us at Make-it-Crafty. Hugs, Maria

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Lorraine this is so beautiful the colours and that image are stunning, in fact I have seen this image on a few cards I was so impressed I went and treated myself lol.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Bec said...

This is so pretty. thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges.. Bec xx

Lacey Stephens said...

Another beautiful card!
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com

Cheryl said...

So beautiful,love the image and your colouring!!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious!!
xx