Monday 11 October 2010

Traditional Mister Elf


Hi everyone just a simple christmas card to share with you this evening.I have used 'Mister Elf ' from Sugar Nellie and I loved colouring him with my promarkers of course.Don't you just love the Mangas I do they are all so adorable.
I have matt and layered him with the Deckled rectangle nesties,Christmas papers and some red card that I cut into 4 triangles for the corners.So what do you think I know there are not any embellishments on this one but I wanted to keep it quite simple so that I can give it to Rob's nephew well Our nephew.
I am going to enter Mister Elf into the following challenges:

Sugar Nellie Forum-Red and Green
Anything goes-Christmas has come early
Craftilicious-Anything goes
Elephantastic-Anything goes
OLLCB-Nothing floral
Paper Sundaes-A change of season
Papertake weekly(I choose cutie patootie)
Crafts and me-Something for a teenager

Thankyou for visiting me I shall be back sooner than you think heehee xx

7 comments:

Wendi said...

It may be simple but it's fabulous love your colour choice and your colouring is perfect
Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
Wendi

Helen Laurence said...

Love it, simple red & green. Fab!
Thank you for joining us at Ellephantastic this week.
Hugs Elle DT x x

Paula (PEP) said...

He's so bright - those corners make this look as if it has many many layers - nice optical illusion.
Paula (PEP)

gina g said...

Fabulous creation i love the cute image. Thanks for joining us at Craftalicious for our challenge this week. luv gina xx

xxxtglxxx said...

This is another gorgeous card Lorraine :) I love this little elf, and I really love the warm, traditional colours of this card!

xxalisonxx

Crystal said...

Great Christmas colours, love the vibrant red/green combo & super cute image! Thanks for playing along at Paper Sundaes this week!

Vanja said...

Wonderful card! The image is adorable. Thank you for joining us at Ellephantastic challenges this week! :)

Hugs, Vanja