Sunday 14 February 2010

Motivet Challenge 6# and Polka Doodles Challenge and stamp something challenge




Here is my entry for the motivet challengehttp://motivet.com/blog/?p=1789 I had such fun with this one.There is a sketch to follow and it was a lovely one too.The beautiful cat and flower image is also from the Motivet blog and its free thats right I said FREE so why not join in on the fun and you too can have this gorgeous digi and he is such fun to colour.I am also entering it into the Polka dooodles challengehttp://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/2010/02/week-6-challenge-hearts-flowers.html which the theme is Hearts and Flowers.Lastly I am entering this one into the stamp something challengehttp://stampchallenges.blogspot.com/ which has the theme 'something cute'


For my take on the challenge i used:
Papermania paper
sizzix build a flower dies
promarkers
Fiskars border punch
cuttlebug embossing folders
Brilliance purple ink pad
Penny Black heart stamp
Shrink plastic
Papermania brad/gems
Nestabilities

Iused the shrink plastic and heart stamp to make my own charm embellishments as I didnt have any suitable for this card but I still think it works just as well.
well im off to bed now so I will post again real soon.
Thanks for checking out my blog and card.
Hugs
Lorraine xx

9 comments:

cats whiskers said...

OMG this is just so sweet dear, what a great image and perfect colour choice.
Sorry been MIA lately should be back to normal soon.
Happy Valentines Day
Hugs Jacqui x

Mina said...

gorgeous rich colour Lorraine, I love this image and must print it out...thanks for visiting my blog for the Wags and Whiskers blog hop
Mina xxx

Kerry said...

Cute kitty. Thanks for joining in at Polkadoodles this week.

Fabiola said...

adorable et très rèussi

My Creative Outlet by Janna said...

Love that kitty! Super cute! Thanks for playing at Stamp Something!

Janna :)

Nettie said...

Such a really adorable image. I've not seen this one before. Beautiful.x

Vicky said...

Cute card. Love the shades of purple. :)x

katesacraftybugger said...

fab card , thanks for joining us at polkadoodles this week.
hugs Kate x

Fliss said...

Really lovely work. Such a cute card. Thanks for joining in with the Polka Doodles hearts and flowers challenge.
x