Monday 8 February 2010

Challenge Card

I am entering this little one into 2 challenges firstly the promarker challenge 37-All creatures great and small.Iused apricot as my main colour for the giraffe and different pink shades for his kimono.Secondly I am entering it into the ABC challenge-Something new.I used my new cuttlebug embossing folder and my new stamp by Joanna Sheen which I got brand new from ebay for just 99p a great bargain dont you think.The links for the 2 challenges will following thankyou for looking.
hugs
Lorraine xx
http://www.promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/
http://www.abc-challenge.blogspot.com

9 comments:

Leann said...

Aaaaaaw, what a li'l cutie!
Hugs x

Poppet said...

Great card Lorraine, love the tassel. xx

Gina said...

Hi Lorraine, popped over for a nosey like you said. Looove this card. I have a cuttlebug too but haven't used it much yet, thanks for the inspiration.
Love Gina x x x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

So cute

Thanks for joining us on ABC :)

Hugs Jane x

lil-paper-pixie said...

So cute,i love pink, thanks for playing along at PFP.

Hugs

Sarah

Mandy said...

Hi Lorraine,
Such a cute card..great colouring and wow can you spot a bargain...
Mandy xx

Emma said...

Adorable card and such a cute image.
Thanks for joining us at PFP & good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Wiccababe said...

lovely card
thanks for joining us at PfP and godd luck
Debbi
xx

Lorraine A said...

fabulous card :-) I love this image and the papers and colours you used are fab :-)

thanks for joining us on the ABC Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x