Friday 26 February 2010

Whiff Of Joy Challenge 68#


Hi all this is my entry for the woj challenge I coloured the image with my promarkers then placed her onto oval nestability shapes,I used some free papers which i got from a magazine a few months ago as I thought they went well with the colours I used on my image,for the border I used my brand new martha stewart punch that my partner got me yesterday well he got me the lace heart one too he spoils me when he can bless him but these are the very 1st martha stewarts that I own so im very excited about them they are great.I added a small greeting then the flowers and finally finished with some gems I hope you like it. The challenge was to follow the sketch and I think I did well to follow it as best I could I will add the link at the bottom for anyone who would like to join in.Thankyou all for stopping by my blog it means a lot to me.

Hugs

Lorraine xx

6 comments:

Poppet said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine, love the colours, you're right the background paper does go well. :-) xx

Gina said...

Lorraine it's beautiful! I'd normally think of the strong blue and red as totally constrasting, yet they seem to have the same effect as black and white. Works amazingly together!
love as always Gina x x x

Cheryl said...

Very cute! I love the bright colors.

Angela said...

This is just beautiful!! Love your color choices!! Thanks for joining in on our Sweet Pea Stamp Blog Hop!! And thank you for your wonderful comment!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Randi said...

Beautiful Whiff of Joy card! The blue and pink look woderful together! Thanks for your sweet comment on my SP blog hop post! Have a fantastic weekend!

Jodi said...

Love your card and color combo! So pretty!
Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog too!
Hugs
Jodi =)