Tuesday 18 May 2010

WOJ DT call entry





Evening Craft Lovers around the world,Tonight I am sharing a card I made to enter into a few challenges with the important added extra of entering into the Whiff O f Joy DT call I know what your thinking but I am going to be brave and enter anyway even though there are lots of wonderful entries already.Whats the worst that could happen.The challenge to enter is a colour challenge which is red,orange and 1 other so my other is pink as there is a little pink on the paper I used which is DCWV Taj Mahal stack which has gold foiling into it.My image is one from the city girls collection which I got from my friend Debs for my birthday so Thankyou Debs huni.

The Sketch is from the Simon says challenge which I hope to enter if I am on time.I have coloured the image with my favourite pens promarkers of course and added ribbon and flowers for detail.

Here are the challenges I am entering into:

WOJ DT call-red,orange,other
Simon says-Sketch
spoonful of sugar-cute and girly
Allsorts-Birthdays
Cute card thursday-someone special
OLLCB-Bright and Cheerful
Papertake weekly-say it with flowers
Prairy fairy fridays-flowers
ABC Challenge-unused stash(dcwv paper pack)
Thankyou so much for looking and I hope to chat soon.
Hugs
Lorraine xx











15 comments:

Elaine said...

It's a gorgeous card Lorraine. I don't think it's brave to enter,just sensible. You've as much chance as anybody else, your cards are very worthy. Good luck and I hope you get picked!
Love Elaine xx

Emma said...

Such a beautiful card Lorraine, adorable image and gorgeous colours. Good luck with the DT call.
Hugs Emma x

Poppet said...

Beautiful card Lorraine. Your choice of colours is fantastic. Good Luck on the DT entry. :-) xx

Trisha said...

Woohoo-Lookout! That's one hot card! Love the image, the lay-out and colors-makes me wants to salsa! Thanks for joining in at FFF this week! I've become a follower-love your creations-come check-out my site if you like-I have some yummy blog candy!:) HugsXOXO Trisha

Paula (PEP) said...

Colours are super in that combination & layout. The crystal & white accents really make it zing too. I wish you all the best with the DT entry, we've got to start somewhere & it's all good experience.
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

Diane said...

Oh wowzers Lorraine,beautiful!!! Good Luck!
Yours is just as wonderful as any other one of them!!

Cor* said...

The colors are absolutely VIBRANT! Good luck with the DT CAll!! I'm rooting for you. Thanks for joining in FFF this week & Good luck.

Annie said...

a gorgeous card and such a cute image. thanks for joining us at CCT this week.
hugs, annie x

Wendi said...

Absolutely Beautiful and the colours are lovely love that image too
Thank you for joining us at ooh la la this week
Wendi

Suzi Mac said...

Love those sassy colours to match that sweet sassy image. Fab card. Thank you for joining us at Fairy Fun Fridays.
Hugs
Suzi x

Hege-Annie Simonsen said...

Beautiful colours together - love it! This WoJ image is soo fab, too! great colouring!! Thanks for joining us at FFF this week. Good Luck!!
Hugs, Hege

craftycreationsbydebbie said...

This is stunning hunni, I love those vibrant colours. Good luck with the DT call, my monies on you. Hugs Debbie x

Unknown said...

Well done you x You deserve to be on a design team x Leigh x

CarlaKH said...

Love those colors and the whole card is gorgeous - good luck too! Thanks for joining us at FFF!

Katharina Frei said...

A charming card. Love all the details.
Katharina x