Friday 12 November 2010

Blog Awards x2


Well who is a lucky girl then me that who heehee I have been given this scrummy award by two very talented ladies who's blogs I just love love love. Who are they?
Hold on I am just getting to that part gosh you crafters are not very patient lol.
They are the very super gorgeously talented Elaine and Carly please pop over to their blog dens as you will love what you see there.
Right I need to tell you 3 things about myself you don't already know well this is tricky as some of you already know me inside out(you know who you are those rebels at the pcp sugar nellie forum).I am so going to get a few cyber slaps for that heehee be gentle I love you loads.

1.Right now you could probably say I am one of the luckiest bloggers out there(for now) as I have won over 15 prizes in 2 and a half months.I don't get well dones anymore I get you have won again or its you again lol.

2.I don't have any children but as you can probably guess when I comment on your blogs I have a gorgeous 3 year old Staffy who is soppier than a new born kitten lol.

3. I am always up all night long which is when I craft or do my blogging as some of you may notice of the times my posts tend to go up.

Well thats me sorry but I think you will find it a little boring heehee but I am not sure what else to say.

I have to pass this award onto 5 others WHAT ONLY 5 as if I could choose only 5 I would love it if each of you would take this award and display it on your blogs as without you I would probably not even have a blog so you take this from me you all rock!!!

Have a wonderful evening or should I say morning as its almost 1am here(told you I blog late).
hugs
Lorraine xx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

well deserved x I won this recently too x pretty cool award! x leigh x