Friday 26 November 2010

Mama's Holiday Wishlist Meme

Mama's Holiday wishlist meme

Todays Mama and Gamestop are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I'm sharing this meme with you.


1. What is your holiday wish for your family?

To spend precious time together throughout the holiday season

2.What is your morning tradition?

When we wake up we put the gas fire on make a cup of tea,open our gifts and then have a nice bacon sandwich MMmmmm.

3.If you could ask santa,completely decadent wish for yourself,what would it be?

A short break away with my partner would be lovely as we have been together 13 years and have never had a holiday together.

4.How do you make the holidays special without spending any money?

With lots of nice food a cosy lounge and to watch all of the old christmas movies.

5.What games did you play with your family growing up?

We would always get at least 2 boardgames each for christmas and spend all afternoon playing them pictionary was always alot of fun.

6.What holiday traditions have you carried on from your own childhood?

I think I pretty much spend the holiday as we did as children I loved christmas at my parents and I think thats why I do it near on the same we start with gifts and breakfast,dinner about 2pm,christmas movies in the afternoon and a nice fingerfood and cold meats tea.

7.Where would you gofor a christmas-away-from-home trip?

I would like to go somewhere where there is lots of celebrating and christmas spirit maybe in the united states or lapland.

8. Check out Gamestop and tell us,what are the three top items on your gamestop wishlist this year?

xbox kinetic -for my partner
wii fit -for me of course
Call of duty-Black ops for the xbox 360-For my partner

Well thats christmas at mine I hope it doesn't sound too boring lol we just love it to be close family and to enjoy our compforts.

Hugs

Lorraine xx

3 comments:

Paula (PEP) said...

Doesn't sound boring at all. It's amazing how differently people plan their day but I agree the important thing is family & time together. Just the two of us now so it's been an English Christmas for the last few years (Swedish Christmas is 24th!).
Paula (PEP)

Poppet said...

Sounds good to me Lorraine, we always seem to spend our morning in the car visiting family (pit stop tour at several houses). We then end up at home mid afternoon trying not to let things burn because I'm in and out of the kitchen (mum look at this etc). Boxing Day is more like our Christmas Day, visiting over we stay in all day watching TV & videos and pottering in the kitchen taking things as they come. (Unfortunately I'm a bit of a bah-humbug myself on Christmas Day as no-one attempts to visit us but expects us to visit them). Have a fantastic weekend Lorraine, hope you enjoy the snow if you have any. :-) xx

Vicky said...

Sounds fab to me hunni that is the most important thing at crimbo is to be with the ones you love, who could wish for anything more. I brought my youngest son & hubby Black Ops the day it come out, they are barely off it lol. Oh & the kinetic is brilliant I love the dancing 1 best keep fit going lol.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx