Sunday 27 March 2011

Rob's Fault I Have Been A Bad Blogger

Hi everyone I just wanted to apologise to you all for being missing the thing is my other half has had 2 operations on his delicates bless him and it also looks as if there is an infection too its been a nightmare its so difficult to get anything done while I am looking after him as he is in heaps of pain and has severe swelling too.I am hoping to have a little time to myself tomorrow but only if he decides to have a little sleep in the afternoon(he will if its down to me)lol.
He can't even walk right now so i get to do the dog walking duties too(wheres that sergeon I am so going to kill him) only joking the things we do for our families but i don't mind really.
Anyway I just wanted to explain the reasons behind my terrible blogging and crafting or should I say lack of crafting. I have some images I have coloured so hopefully I will get time to make something.
I hope you have had a great weekend and that you are all well.
Hugs
Lorraine xx

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Your not a bad blogger, just a good helper :O)

Fiona said...

hey Lorraine...family comes first and if it's rob's bits then so be it...be gentle with them!!

Fi
x

Pink Dandelion said...

Aww bless him, not been around much myself lately with mum's op. Look forward to seeing your new creations. Debs xx

Paula (PEP) said...

Family has to come first & if you're on walkies duty as well nursing duties then there will not be time for anything else - you take care of yourself too & hope Rob's soon on the mend; things like that are not to be trifled with & are agonising so here's hoping for quick healing.
Much love to all 3 of you; have had you much in my thoughts.
Paula (PEP)

Claire said...

Aww bless you, it doesn't sound too good does it. Your family comes first before blogging hun, so don't feel bad at all. Take care, Claire x

Poppet said...

Hope Rob's feeling better soon. It can't be much fun for any of you. Make sure you look after yourself too. Can't wait to see what you make. :-) xx

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie I certainly wouldn't worry about blogland hun family has to come first & you havent been a bad blogger at all. I sure hope he gets better real soon bless him I bet he is walking like he's been on a horse for a VERY long time lol......my hubby was much the same when he had the snip.
You take care of yourself as well shug.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Elaine said...

Oh dear..poor Rob! I hope he feels better really quickly. As everyone else has said Lorraine, you and your family have to come first and I know you'll be back to blogging when things improve.

Take care Hun

Love Elaine xx

Dawnll said...

Oh how horrible that he is so sick and in pain- but yes family should come first.
Take care of yourself and wanted to thank you for taking the time to enter my giveaway sweetie.
I also appreciate you taking the time to share on your blog