Monday 3 October 2011

Partridge In A Pear Tree




Hello again its cardmaking week and theres no stopping me lol,I thought this one would make a good male christmas card.I have put pictures of the inside and back of this one too so you get the feel for the whole card.
The stamps used are Partridge in a pair tree from creative expressions and there are 3 different pears in this set plus a large one so I used the three smaller ones and masked them before adding the partridge to the front.The leaves are also in the set which are great for framing an image,I then stamped my greeting and thought it would be nice to follow the foilage into the inside of the card.For the back I have used a martha stewart punch and stamp my created by stamp in the middle.
Do you like it.
I am entering this one into the following challenges:

Stampalot challenge-Food glorious food
Simon says stamp-Anything goes
Lothian crafts-Anything goes

Right thats me for one day its 1.15am so i think i shall watch a movie and then get some shut eye goodnight everyone
hugz
Lorraine xx

15 comments:

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Lorraine - this is fabulous - what a great take on this weeks SSIC! I love the palette you have used it is perfect with your divine images! Thank you for playing along with us at Stampin' Sisters in Christ this week - we wlove to see you! {{{hugs}}}
Linda SSIC Design Team

Hazel said...

What a gorgeous card - I love that stamp set (think it needs to go on my wish list) - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 40 - hope to see you again soon. x

Paula (PEP) said...

Watch a movie at that time???? Why am I not surprised?? Hope it wasn't a scary one. Anyhow love the card - super with the leaf stamping around the edge & the colours are quite delicious. Hope you've had a good weekend.
Much love from me
Paula (PEP)

Kristine said...

What a NEAT card!! I am loving those paper pieced pears with the partridge in front... and love how you did the border with the leaves too! Awesome job *Ü* Thanks for joining us at Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenges this week *Ü*

Blessings,
Kris

Ruth said...

Lovely card. The paper pieced pears look great. Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot, Ruth

pinky said...

Thats just gorgeous Lorraine and perfect for our challenge. Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
Pinky

coops said...

gorgeous card lorraine.the image is fab and i love the stamped leaves frame ;D

xx coops xx

brenda said...

Nice masking Lorraine and a perfect card for our theme.

Thank you for sharing with us at Stampalot Challenge this month and good luck.

B x

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Lorraine, I love how you've paper pieced the pears they look fab.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our anything goes challenge and helping us reach over 1000 entries :)
hugs Mandy xx

Grace said...

Oooh I love everything about this card! Love the leaves stamped around the outside and the paper pieced pears! You're right... wonderful for a guy card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stampin Sisters in Christ!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh I do love this card Lorraine the image and the border stamping is superb, great colours and design.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

This is fabulous! What a great card! Thanks for sharing at the stamp man Pear/ pair challenge x Janet

Tracy said...

Fab Entry, thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge, Good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Sally H said...

A beautiful creation. Thanks so much for sharing with us at sir stampalot this month and good luck!

Francesca said...

Brilliant card, I love the colours

Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month and good luck!

Hugs
Francesca