Tuesday 18 October 2011

Playing In Autumn Leaves


Hi everyone I thought I would pop in to share this quick Fall card with you I have used Popcorn bear kids cd rom and believe me when I say it took ages cutting around all those leaves lol i think a few loose ones didn't make it on the card lol but Sshhhhh no one need ever know the paper is also from the cd,i have used a martha stewart punch and card candy,glitter glue and ribbon to finish.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

CES-Forever autumn
lolipop crafts-no sentiment
Lothian crafts-Anything goes
RRRR-Fun 4 fall

Thankyou for visiting me I have another 2 cards to share with you tomorrow they are still drying but i can tell you its back to stamping for those.
hus
Lorraine xx

12 comments:

Merry said...

Lorraine...this is so lovely and good on you for sticking it out and cutting around all those little leaves. Great brads too. Thanks for joining us at Unstampabelles this month.

Caroline Rawcliffe said...

Really cute, Lorraine. Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady.

ElizabethR said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine, thanks for sharing with us this week at Rainbow Lady's Challenge. Elizabeth x

coops said...

stunning card lorraine.i love your rich autumnal colours and the bear is gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Claire said...

An adorable card Lorraine, love the warm Autumnal colours. Hugs, Claire x

RiNNE said...

Wow, your card is gorgeous!! And I just loooove all those leaves! Can't believe you cut them all out!! Now that's dedication!

Claire said...

Hi Lorraine, what a cute card! I love the colours and all those leaves look fab. Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady's Challenge and good luck
claire xx

CraftyC said...

So sweet Lorraine, love all the leaves. Thanks for taking part in this weeks CES Challenge!
Clairexx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Lorraine this is so cute and totally adorable loving that image and the design of this so much, you have captured the Autumnal look perfectly.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Rainbow Lady said...

So cute and sweet... very pretty. Thanks for sharing
Love Cynthia x

Paula (PEP) said...

Super colours & I love that Card Candi you used. The mounting of your image is very effective too with those inverted rounded corners.
Paula (PEP)

Julie said...

All that cutting! Bless your heart! Beautiful card and worth all the trouble!