Monday 2 July 2012

Christmas in July


Hello everyone today I have a simple Christmas card to share,I have used this adorable SWALK image from Crafters Companion which has been coloured with Promarkers I have also used a tag for my greeting,ribbon,circle nesties,stickles diamond glitter glue,paper is from a papermania pad,pink gems and the pretty die cut was sent to me in a candy which I love so much.
I thought I would enter this one into the following challenges:

Crafters Companion-Christmas
Stampin for the weekend-Show your style(girlie,cute)
Stampin sisters in christ-use something new(stamp)
The stamp man-Bling it on
Wild Orchid crafts-punch it out

Thankyou for visiting me and I would also like to welcome my new recent followers aswell as my existing ones of course I hope you will stay with me and like what I make.
Hugs
Lorraine xx

9 comments:

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous image and beautifully coloured. Love your design.
Lorraine x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Lorraine this is beautiful, the colours are my all time favourite I love that image so much also the wonderful design the die cut looks perfect at the side, superb creation.
Hugs
Lorraine x

coops said...

so gorgeous lorraine.i love the sweet image and really stunning colours :D

xx coops xx

ScrappySandie said...

Hi Lorraine! Such a cute image! And you've colored it perfectly...love your color choices! Lovely card! So glad you could join us this week at SSiC!
Blessings to you!
Sandie

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie this is just gorgeous, huggles Pops x x x

Shelby said...

Love these non-traditional colors and the distressing on the tag looks amazing. Beautiful coloring of the image as well!

Shelby

Mummylade said...

this is a gorgeous creation! Thank you for showing us your style at Stampin for the Weekend and good luck in the challenge!

Traci M said...

This is the sweetest card, pretty color combo and love all the details!! Thanks for joining us this week at SSiC!

Vicky said...

Hi Lorraine, I am new to your fantastic blog, your doggie profile pi brought me over!!! Fabulous creations, I shall be back

hugs Vicky xxx