Monday 23 July 2012

DT CALL



Hello everyone there is a DT Call over at Natalie and Amy's Blog and so I thought I would give it a try and you may want to too.They are looking for 5 new members to join them to make cards monthly using products from their store please pop over to their blog for the full details.I have chosen the following cards to show the ladies what im all about and hope they like what they see.



yo






Thankyou for popping by and have a wonderful evening
hugs
Lorraine xx

6 comments:

Kim said...

well surely they should be impressed by those - they're fab!
Kim x

Paula (PEP) said...

All the best with this - a good range of styles you've picked to show. I think my favourite has to be the black & white Daisy.
Paula (PEP)

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

WOW! Fab cards! Best wishes...hope you get on the DT!

coldwaters2 said...

Wowzer Lorraine you have chosen the most beautiful selection of cards that show your awesome creative talent, I wish you so much luck in the DT call,
Hugs
Lorraine x

Lou Sims said...

Lorraine what a fab selection of cards for the DT call and each one shows off your skills perfectly.

Hope all is well with you and you are enjoying our summer ... finally,

Lou
x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous creation! I think you made Gift card printing so easy.