Saturday 11 August 2012

A Summer Thanks Card


Evening Peeps I wanted to join in on all the fun over at Anyone for Anya the theme was to add a flower and I used a mini punch for mine and added mini yellow gems to the centres I have coloured her using promarkers used a cuttlebug die for the sentiment and added a little ribbon too with a bow,the papers are from Basic greys June bug pad.Im sorry the pic is a bit rubbish its so dark in the flat.
Thanks for visiting me im off to make a cuppa now
hugs
Lorraine xx

9 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so awesome!! I love the pretty colors and Anya is gorgeous...you colored her beautifully!! Thanks so much for entering my giveaway!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

cheryl said...

hi sweetie this is just gorgeous Hun love that image and just love the papers,and that beautiful ribbon,hugs Cherylxxxxxxx

coops said...

so gorgeous lorrraine.i love your hot summer colours and reslly fab image :D

xx coops xx

Colien said...

Great summer card, looks wonderful. And there are enough flowers on it for our challenge at Anyone for Anya :) Thanks for joining and hope to see you back soon!
grtz.COlien

Paula (PEP) said...

I like the way your flowers echo the pattern on her skirt & the way the bright colours work together with her brown hair. Great fun the way you grounded her on the ribbon too.
Paula (PEP)

Christine said...

Hi Lorraine gorgeous cute creation..thanks for your comm. re Christmas Tilda candy..I have the linky working now if you would like to come back to enter for Tilda candy?

smiles Christine x

Claire said...

This is just lovely - great warm colour tones. Hugs, Claire x

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card Lorraine I really love the fabulous citrusy, summery colours you have used I also like how you have randomly placed those sweet little flowers, the ribbon and bow look fabulous a superb card, I love it.
hugs
Lorraine x

Timemimi 當代迷你倉 said...

家居荃灣文件倉開倉當代文件櫃域名主機屋vpnidc中國申請價錢表柴灣自存倉伺服器寄存費用