Sunday 4 April 2010

IN 2 STAMPS NEW RELEASE CANDY


Hi everyone hope you are all taking it easy with those choccies I haven't had any as I can't afford to put any weight on as I am a little I mean aLOT on the heavy side so please eat a little extra for me.boo hoo.

WOW WOW WOW check out this gorgeous candy prize from IN 2 STAMPShttp://in2stamps.blogspot.com/ this is amazing they are celebrating a new release so why not pop over and take a little look for yourselves and enter this candy you never know IT COULD BE YOU!

Well must dash still got the hoovering and dinner to prepare have a lovely day

hugs

Lorraine xx

2 comments:

Gina said...

Nice one Lorraine, will pop over now (between bastings haha)
love as always Gina x x x

Poppet said...

Thanks for the heads up Lorraine, I don't know how you manage to find these sites, but I'm glad you do. Don't over do it today we still have tomorrow to go. :-) xx