Thursday 29 April 2010

Thankyou and link to digi

Hi all just a really quick post to thankyou all for your comments on my last card i really love you all without you lot I don't know what I would do. I know that poppet and Elain meant their comments as a compliment and I was so happy reading them too so BIG THANKYOU to all who comment on my blog it means so much to me.
Right some of you was wondering where I got the digi image from on my last card what a cute image and whats more there are loads to choose from and the best bit is that they are absolutely free so if you would like to have a look or get the same one i used just go here to browse through and take your pick.
Take care all and Have a lovely evening.
Hugs
Lorraine xx

2 comments:

Poppet said...

Thank you Lorraine, I'm glad you didn't take what I said the wrong way. Keep them coming. :-) xx

Elaine said...

Glad you weren't offended! It was meant to be nice, and I remember you saying in an email that you couldn't take photos, and look at how they've improved too. Blimey, that sounds like another insult! You know what I mean. I don't possess a camera so I've had to use my mobile phone one, but I'm getting there slowly.
Take care
Elaine x