Thursday 22 April 2010

Sweet And Sassy For Sweet Challenges


Hi all just a quick post to show you what I have made this evening for a few challenges I hope you like it.The stamp is called sweet and sassy from sugar nellie which was my very first one I bought and I just love her she was designed by the very talented Elizabeth Bell I love everything she creates wish I had the funds to buy them all lol. The papers are from my minds eye,also used glitter glue,promarkers,Martha Stewart punch ,paper flowers,gems and finished with a cute sentiment the challenges I am entering are:


Thankyou for popping over to take a look I really appriciate it and all of your wonderful comments take care
hugs
Lorraine xx

5 comments:

Diane said...

How cute Lorraine!!! Love your coloring and the colors you used!

Emma said...

Such a beautiful card, gorgeous colours.
Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Wiccababe said...

gorgeous card Lorraine
thanks for joining us at pfp this week and good luck
Debbi
xx

craftycreationsbydebbie said...

A beautiful card Lorraine, that stamp is lovely, I can understand why you like her.
Hugs Debbie x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Lorraine, what a pretty card. Love the cute image and your colouring is fab. Gorgeous papers and layout. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x