Friday 16 April 2010

MY 1ST MAGNOLIA CARD-A THANKYOU NOTE


Hello everyone this week I recieved my just magnolia bloghop prize which means I now have my very first magnolia stamp and I am sure its going to be the 1st of many they are so cute and stamp perfectly.For my card I have used a sketch from Just magnolia challenge which has been a really fun one for me.I have used my new Tilda stamp,Papermania papers from the scrumpsious pack,my new MS punch,circle nesties,promarkers,paper roses,pearls and stickles glitter glue I hope you like it for added sparke I went round the whole edge of the cream paper with the stickles.Sorry its a little blurry.I am entering this card into a few challenges which I will now list.
Thankyou so much for popping over to check out my latest creation.
Hugs
Lorraine xx

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love these colours x Leigh x

craftycreationsbydebbie said...

This is beautiful Lorraine, lovely papers and great layout.
Hugs Debbie x

Poppet said...

This card is sooo cute, I love everything and Tilda is wonderful you've coloured her beautifully. I have just bought some Tildas from Sarah at stressed stamper, she is having a clearout. Good luck with the challenges. :-) xx

Mina said...

beautiful card Lorraine, I love the colours you used...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx

stephanne said...

Awwww, so pretty!!! I am glad to see you playing with your prize, and what a lovely job you have done with her too!! Tilda will need some friends of course, 1 just isn't enough! Take Care dear!!
Stephanne