Monday 12 April 2010

PAPER TRIMMERS PLEASE HELP!!!

Hi just a quick post.My other half has said he will buy me a paper trimmer as an early birthday pressie but with so many on the market I'm not sure whats best.I have never had one before and was wondering what you all have or what you like.I thought the Crafters companion one looked good on T.V as its a 5 in 1 but as I have never used it I don't know so could anyone help me please as its time to ditch the ruler and craft knife and say hello to a proper trimmer for the first time,I look forward to your suggestions.
Hugs
Lorraine xx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I would always suggest a paper trimmer with shaped blades I have a purple cow, that is easy to use, and it is so lovely having the choice of edges. I have the edge scissors, but always manage to muck it up x Leigh x

craftycreationsbydebbie said...

Hi Lorraine, I'm glad you asked the question this is on my wish list for my birthday too, which is also in May. I was looking at either the Woodware one or the Purple Cow, they both have good reports. I'm also looking forward to ditching the craft knife and ruler...
Hugs Debbie x

Crafting Queen said...

Hi, I would stay away from the Purple cow, as I have the large one for a couple of years now and the screw on the trimmer comes off a lot. I have about 5 different trimmers and would recommend the X-cut trimmer, works really well and is standing up to being used a lot. I have a small one and a large one, both are great. Hope this helps. Anesha