Friday 23 April 2010

Splitcoast Stampers Sugar Nellie Challenge 4


Good evening everybody the challenge at Splitcoast stampershttp://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=16555767 in the Sugar Nellie section this week was to create a clean and simple card without using hardly any embellishments or layers.Quite a few of us were a little worried about this one but when we all had a go we realised it wasn't that bad afterall.For my card I have used one of the Manga girls from Sugar Nellie and coloured her with promarkers,a circle doily,green,pink and white cardstock and a Sizzix corner die.I have only recently joined Splitcoast stampers forum but already I am enjoying it everyone is so super friendly and welcoming and why not enter a challenge a win yourself a prize or two.

Thankyou for popping over to my blog to see my latest card and I will see you again really soon

Hugs

Lorraine xx

10 comments:

Poppet said...

You've certainly nailed the challenge Lorraine. Clean and simple, no fuss. The colouring on the image is perfect. Good luck with the challenge. :-) xx

Anonymous said...

Super card Lorraine, love it.

Gina said...

Suprising how beautiful a card can be with such a simple layout!
love as always Gina x x x

craftycreationsbydebbie said...

Another beautiful creation Lorraine, good luck with the challenge. hugs Debbie x

Paula (PEP) said...

This is so pretty - love your idea on this one. Your'e just a little older blogging than I am so often think of you as I'm trying to work things out.
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

Annie said...

fabulous card with this cute little Manga girl, I very nearly used the same one but in the end went with another - hopefully will get it finished and on my blog tomorrow! I love the pretty doily you have sat her on and the scallop corners.
enjoy your day, hugs, annie x

Pop's Cards said...

This is so girly and so pretty, have a great weekend hugs POps x

Jojo79 said...

Great card - I still working on mine in my head :).

Mina said...

gorgeous c&s card Lorraine, beautiful fresh colours and I love how your manga girl looks like shes sitting on the doily
Mina xxx

Diane said...

Absolutely gorgeous,you sure did great with the challenge!!!