Friday 5 March 2010

Card For A Few Challenges



Hello everyone tonight i'm sharing a little card that i have just finisned making.I got the image from Wendy at Digital Doodlinghttp://digital-doodling.blogspot.com and coloured with promarkers I got the papers from the daisy and dandilion collection I used a fiskars corner punch and emboss for the image the flowers are from my craft box and the gems are from papermania.I am entering this card into a few challenges which will be listed below thankyou so much for taking the time too look at my card

Hugs

Lorraine xx






14 comments:

Audrey said...

How adorable! I love the colors you used and that turtle is super cute! Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!

Mandy said...

Hi Lorraine,
What a cute card..love the Turtle....
Mandy xx

Gina said...

Lorraine, he's absolutely gorgeous! The colour scheme is perfection.
love as always Gina x x x

Poppet said...

I can only repeat what the other have said, perfect colours. Great card. :-) xx

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

That turtle is so adorable! Love all the pretty greens on this card! Terrific job on the "Lucky Me" challenge. So happy you could have some fun with us at Pile it On this week.

craftymum said...

I love the turtle!!So sweet.
Thanks for joining PFP this week
Love sarah (GDT)

Unknown said...

Really luvley x Leigh x

Wendy @ E-1-A said...

Love what you have created with Toto Turtle, Hugs, Wendy M xx

Unknown said...

Oh my, so cute, Lorraine! Love the lace & flower details. Thanks for creating with us at TPE.

Rosanne said...

How cute! Thanks for playing along at Pile It On!

Jo Nevill said...

What a fantastic, fun card !

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

Hugs,

Jo and the Simon Says Challenge DT x

Michele Roos said...

Awwwwwww such an adorable card. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

jude said...

Love the turtle lorraine!thanks for entering my candy but you must to qualify answer the question hun!
thanks jude:)

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous and adorable card.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby