Tuesday 30 March 2010

Easter/Spring Card For A Few Challenges


Hi everyone before I tell you about my card I would just like to tell you that I won my very 1st challenge today over at DZ DOODLES and whats more it was their 1st challenge too I am so happy I just had to tell someone.
Today I have made a little easter/spring card which fits into a few challenges I have used a sugar nellie stamp and coloured with my favourite promarkers as usual also used was some heart gems,free paper from a mag,martha stewart heart doily punch and finished with a greeting.The sketch is from I love promarkers and they have asked you to add sots or dots so I added them to the girls clothes using a white gel pen.I have also added glitter to the flowers but not sure if you can see it very well.I hope you like my card and thankyou for coming over and taking a look I appriciate you all popping over no matter wether you follow me or are just visiting so THANKYOU ALL VERY MUCH.
see you all really soon
hugs
Lorraine xx







16 comments:

Karen said...

This is lovely Lorraine and I love the colours you've used. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Gina said...

Congratulations Lorraine! See, we spread love we get love back! Beautiful card, the stamp image is lovely and the colour combi is really "sunshiny"
love as always Gina x x x

craftycreationsbydebbie said...

Congrats Lorraine on winning your first challenge, its well deserved your cards are just beautiful, and I see another delightful creation. Can I ask where do you get those flowers from or do you make them?
Good luck with future challenges.
Debbie x

Unknown said...

Well done hun x It really is your lucky week x You deserve it x Leigh x

Poppet said...

Congratulations Lorraine, enjoy your new digis, I can't wait to see them. The card above is gorgeous, I like the sparkly hearts on the border. Good luck with the challenges you've entered. :-) xx

Kat said...

This is lovely. Love the colour combo. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat x

Suzi Mac said...

Hi Lorraine, Gorgeous card, love the image and the colour combo. So glad you joined us at C.R.A.F.T this week. Congrats on your first win. Hugs Suzi xx

Fern said...

WOW Lorraine!! This is beautiful!!! What a cute image and you did a fantastic job with it!!! I Luv It!!!
I have something for you over on my blog if you care to come and get it!!! Have a wonderful evening!!! XXXXXXX

Julie said...

Lovely colours, a really pretty card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Julie x

Mandy said...

Hi Lorraine,
Congrats on winning your first challenge well deserved..Another beautiful card..love the image and the papers...
Mandy xx

Leanne said...

fantastic card!

Thank you for joining us at Charisma this week - good luck!

Hugs
Leanne
xx

Squirrel x said...

Great card hun, thanks for playing along with us at Totally Gorjuss this week. Hugs, Squirrel xx

Christy said...

Very pretty!!!

Leann said...

Congras on your win Lorraine!
Love the card - so pretty!
Hugs x

Debs said...

so cute... Thanks for playing along at TG this week…Debs

Dena said...

Lorraine, you have just knocked my socks off!!! This is adorable. I adore the image, it is one of my favs!!!!Thanks for joining Colour Create this week! I hope you will join again next time!
Hugs, Dena