Thursday 4 March 2010

Dear Brother




Heres a little quick card I made before dinner this evening using a free digi i got from The Greeting Farm and i teamed him with some dcwv paper ,cardstock which i embossed with my dotty folder and used the star stamp which came free with craft stamper magazine a few months ago.I coloured the stamps with promarkers and finished with a peel off greeting 'dear brother' and some papermania self adhiesive gems.thankyou for looking and I hope to be back real soon.
Sorry about the terrible pictures.

Hugs


Lorraine xx

2 comments:

Gina said...

What an excellent boys card. I love the circular matting, works really well with the image
love as always Gina x x x

Poppet said...

Love this card, always find it hard to make for boys but this fits the bill. Love the Prince Ian image. :-) xx