Sunday 21 March 2010

NEW CHALLENGE CARD



Hi all feeling more cheery now thanks to Gina and Poppet thanks ladies.


Silly me entered the dz doodles challenge but i never used one of their images so here is another one to enter and this time with one of their digi how cute is she.


I used promarkers,papermania papers from the flowery pack a martha stewart punch an x cut daisy punch and some gems i hope you like it.


Alot brighter than i usually do but i felt i needed to challenge myself.Why not pop over to their blog they have got the cutest free easter digi on offer take a look,The link ishttp://deedledeedoodles.blogspot.com/2010/03/dz-doodles-challenge-1.html
hugs
Lorraine xx

8 comments:

Poppet said...

She's gorgeous Lorraine, love the orange and yellow. :-) xx

Gina said...

Now thats a HAPPY card!
Love as always Gina x x x

craftycreationsbydebbie said...

This is great, I love those colours, Debbie x

Patricia Mae said...

I love the colors. Thanks so much for playing with us this week. Good Luck

Rosalien Zwackhalen said...

I love it, love the warm colors and I love you coloring. Great job. Thanks for playing with us.:))

Rosalien

Lori said...

Adorable, thanks for playing along with our challenge.

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

Hi Lorraine, this is really cute! I love the orange. Wow! Thanks for playin with us at DZ Doodles!

Cheers,
Susan

Valerie said...

Your card is just too cute! Thanks for joining us over at DZ Doodles!

Hugs,
Valerie