Friday 19 March 2010

Sweet pea fot DZ Doodles 1st Challenge




Good afternoon everyone i have decided that the silly camera that i own can be tossed out of the window and i would like to thank everybody for their help especially Gina who gave me the great tips on scanning my projects i think it looks a little better than the photos that i have been taking let me know what you think please.
Well i havent posted for a few days so its time for me to share a card i have just made using my new stamp which is from sweet peas i absolutely love it its adorable i think it is the first of a big collection to come so watch this space.
I coloured my image with promarkers and highlighted with glitter,the papers are from Debbie moore designs which i luckily won in a magazine competition,i used a martha stewart punch a simple greeting and then added some cute little paper flowers.I hope you like it i think i am happy with the finished result for once i am always complaining about my cards when they are finished you know the one what if i just add........ but not this time.Still a tiny bit blurry but not as bad.lol.
I used the sketch from DZ Doodles 1st challenge so i am going to enter it into that challenge.
Thankyou for popping over to my blog annd having a look at my latest creation all of your comments are very much appriciated.
take care
hugs
Lorraine xx

4 comments:

Gina said...

Glad to be of help. She is a stunnung image, and the punched border works really well.
love as always Gina x x x

Poppet said...

Awesome card Lorraine, Loving the image and the colouring in. The background paper looks great with this image.
:-) xx

Rosalien Zwackhalen said...

Your card is beautiful, lovely colors and a nice image. Great coloring too. Unfortunally you didn't use a DZDoodles image, one of the rules to enter the challenge. Why not grab yourself a freeby at DZDooles side, Diane has a really cute one right now.:))

Rosalien

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

Hi Lorraine, even though this isn't a DZ Doodles image, I wanted to tell you how lovely it is! I love the colors and the sparklies!

Cheers,
Susan