Sunday 14 March 2010

A Spring Read









Hello everyone I hope all of you mums out there are having a lovely relaxing day and are getting spoilt rotten as you all do deserve to.

Today I thought i would share a little card that i made yesterday for a few challenges.Firstly I adore this digital image designed by the famous Elizabeth Bell its stunning and such a joy to colour with promarkers or copics for those who prefer those i just have promarkers so thats what i have used.i used my nesties,spotty paper from my craft paper stash i think it came free with a magazine some time ago,2 Martha Stewart punches-frond,doily lace,a small piece of glitter card and a flower and gem.The flower was originally white but i coloured it with promarkers to fit my card.The sketch is from Totally Gorjuss i hope they don't mind me turning it around to fit my image i hope you like it.

I am entering this into a few challenges which I will list below and please enjoy the rest of your day mums and non mums too.
Hugs
Lorraine xx

16 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

what a pretty card . I love that image she looks so peaceful
lisa ;)

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Gorgeous

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

Poppet said...

So many challenges with one FAB card. Love the image and the spotty paper. Finger crossed. :-) xx

Trimgym said...

Great card, image and colours, a pity that the photo is a bit fuzzy as I'm sure it looks much nicer in reality even, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge and good luck!

Jo and Tigerlover.

Christine said...

Hi great card love the image thanks for joining us at SCSC

Christine xx

Gina said...

Oh Lorraine, she really is a beautiful little image, she reminds me of my childhood summers.
A lovely card.
love as always Gina x x x

Amy said...

Super cute card! I love the bright sunshiney colors you used! :)

Unknown said...

Lovely vivid colours x gorgeous x

Darlene said...

Absolutely adorable! Love the layout and your coloring is perfect! Thanks for joining us at Raise the Bar!!

Unknown said...

Hi hun x about the photo, it is really hard to tell if it is the camera, the format you are saving it, the taking of it or the software. All I know is, when mine look like yours it usually means I am too close, and there is two ways I sort this out, take it further away and crop the photo to look nearer, or zoom in x Sorry if this doesnt help hun x Leigh x

Sue said...

Hi Lorraine
beautiful card luv the colour combo, great colouring,sue,x

Claire Phillips said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely Citrus project with us at C.R.A.F.T. this week! Cheers Claire x

Suzi Mac said...

A very pretty card. Thank you for joining us at OSCC this week. Hugs Suzi x

~*Joni said...

She is so sweet, what an adorable image to use on your card! I love the layout you used, thank you for going green and joining us at Raise The Bar this week!

Stampin Mindy said...

Love this image, gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy!

Anonymous said...

Sweet image, lovely card! Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday!
Hugs,
April