Saturday 27 March 2010

SUGAR BOWL CHALLENGE 32 - CHOOSE YOUR OWN SKETCH




Good afternoon everyone today I am sharing a card that I made for the Sugar bowl Challenge and this week we got to choose what sketch we liked from all of the sketches they have used for their challenges so far and I have chosen this little cutie from challenge 26 Lilians sketch.For my card I have chosen this gorgeous little stamp which is called Daisy by Sugar Nellie and designed by the Amazing Elizabeth Bell.I coloured her with promarkers and the papers are from a free pack from a magazine by My minds eye I just love them as you can probably tell by how much I have used them I finished with some gorgeous roses and left it without a greeting so that it can be for any occassion I hope you like it.Thankyou for stopping and I will blog again really soon.
http://sugarbowlblog.blogspot.com/2010/03/challenge-32-sketch-by-you.html
Hugs
Lorraine xxx

3 comments:

Poppet said...

This card is so cute Lorraine, it made me go aaahhh! The colours are beautiful and the colouring on the image is brilliant. Good luck with the challenge and have a great weekend. :-) xx

Gina said...

I love this card Lorraine. It's a beautifully simple layout, and the colours are gorgeous.
Love as always Gina x x x

craftycreationsbydebbie said...

This is so beautiful, yet another fantstic creation. Good luck with the challenge. Debbie x