Tuesday 2 March 2010

SURPRISE PARCEL

Hi everyone sorry no card at the moment but i just wanted to share my good news with you all.A couple of days ago I bought a gorgeous woj stamp from ebay and the seller emailed me back asking if i would like some stamped images with my order and of course i said yes bless her how kind of her,well my parcel arrived today and the surprize on my face was a picture not only did i recieve the stamp i bought but the most gorgeous images of the greeting farm,cc designs,sugar nellie,kraftin kimmie,woj and lots more images plus about 30 metal charms and are you ready for this she popped in another brand new woj stamp for me how kind of her it was the one where shes kneeling holding flowers i couldn't believe what I had recieved and all i bought was 1 stamp for £1.66 now you cant get a better buy than that from ebay all those free goodies so a big thankyou to Elaine if you do cross my blog you know who you are thankyou for your generosity it is really appriciated.
well i just wanted to share that with you all so goodnight all and happy crafting and blogging
hugs
Lorraine xx

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi why dont you ask her, if you could advertise what seller she is Lorraine x I am sure we are all looking for trustworthy fair sellers x I am pleased you got something good x Enjoy hun x Leigh x

Poppet said...

This just proves what lovely, sharing, caring people crafters are. Enjoy your new stash Lorraine. :-) xx

Mandy said...

Hi Lorraine,
Wow how lucky are you..It's so nice to hear stories like this..can't wait to see what you make with it all..Take care..
Mandy xx

Amikadeja said...

So nice of her! Yes, good people still exist...

Elaine said...

Hi Lorraine,
I can't wait to see what you make with your new goodies.I agree with Poppet, the crafty people I've met are all really nice, caring people.
Elaine xx

Carmen said...

What a lovely surprise. Things like that really make your day and make your heart glow don't they :)