Monday 29 March 2010

Coffee Kiki Meets A Few Challenges


Good evening to all my fellow followers and guests I do hope that everyone has had a lovely weekend mine has been fairly quiet this week but I am NOT complaining.lol.
Tonight I thought I would share a little simple card using the gorgeous Coffee Kiki now you must agree how sweet is she there must be a bag of sugar in that coffee cup to make her this sweet.lol.
I used my promarkers for this one but thats no surprise as I always do and the sketch I used is from Anyone for Anya who now accept us to use cc designs images in the challenge so thats what I have used here.For added dimension I have raised her up on 2mm foam pads and layered up the flower in the bottom corner.A new thing I done on this one was to doodle my own sentiment which I have never done before and not really sure if I will again to be totally honest still not sure what I make of it really.Something else I don't usually do is doodle some fake stitching all around the card using a white gel pen I think you can just about see it.I embossed the mat shes on with a cuttlebug folder and used nestabilities tooI hope you like it and thankyou for taking a look the challenges I am entering are listed below.

Raise The Barhttp://raisethebarchallenge.blogspot.com/2010/03/challenge-11-april-fool.html-April Fools or something you don't usually do
Hugs
Lorraine xx

15 comments:

Poppet said...

It's a great card Lorraine, and the hand written sentiment is good, when I saw it I thought "wonder where she got the sentiment from". I really love everything about this card.
:-) xx

Gina said...

Hi Lorraine. I love everything about this card! I wouldn't have known the sentiment was handwritten if you hadn't said, it looks like one of those swirly stamp sentiments you can get. I haven't seen Coffee Kiki before, she's great!
love as always Gina x x x

craftycreationsbydebbie said...

Hi Lorraine. Yet another beautiful creation! I just love looking at your cards, they give me great joy. The sentiment is brilliant, I thought it was a stamp. Coffee Kiki is lovely where did you get her from? Good luck with the challenges.
Have a good week. Debbie x

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!!! Lorraine!! This is just ADORABLE lady!! I loves it!! The colors are perfect of course and the coffee image is just perfect girl!! :) I thank you so much for joining in with our challenge this week at Saturday Spotlight hun!! HUGS

Julie said...

Very nicely done, a pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya

Unknown said...

hi Lorraine this is gorgeous x Anything I write looks awful x

Darlene said...

Yes ... very adorable! Love all the little details you have used in your creation! Thanks so much for joining us at both Raise The Bar and Saturday Spotlight this week! You certainly rocked both challenges!!

Annie said...

cute card! thanks for joining in with us at CCT this week.
hugs, annie x

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Super cute! Love all the purple and that fun image too. Thanks for playing along at Stamp Something this week, hope to see you back again! :)

Crystal said...

SOOO Super cute, Great colors!!! thanks so much for joining us at Saturday Spotlight!

Christy said...

That is waaaay cute!

~*Joni said...

Lorraine this is adorable! I love this line of images, she is so sweet with her morning cup'o joe. ;) Wonderful colors and great doodling! Thank you so much for joining us at Raise The Bar this week!

My Creative Outlet by Janna said...

What a cute card! I love this fun image! Super adorable! Thanks for playing at Stamp Something!

Janna :)

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Adorable image and your colors are amazing!!Awesome take on the colors in the Sat.Spotlight inspiration!!Thanks for joining us!!

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Congrats to YOU Lorranie!! You are the Saturday Spotlight sponsor winner this week!! :) I will be contacting you shortly for your prize details!! HUGS